Chapter 28

Katherine POV

After going to Starbucks with Katy and Natty, we ended up walking around the city before hanging out at some restaurant. I met up with Dean in the afternoon, he was back at the hotel then we went to the airport.

"This is your house, princess?" Dean said in a surprised voice as we entered the driveway.

"Did you think I live under a bridge or something?" I said with a chuckle then I reached for my luggage but Dean quickly grabbed it.

"I got your luggage," he said then I walked to the door and opened it. Dean walked in after me then placed our luggage on the floor.

"So what should we do?" He asked curiously then wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know," I replied.

"I have an idea," he said with a smirk.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"We should have hot sex in every single room. And we should start right here," he said with a smirk. Then he started to kiss my neck. I let a moan slip out of my mouth.

"I love hearing you moan," he said then he continued to kiss my neck.

"Maybe we should head to the bedroom," I suggested.

"Good idea, now where is it," he said with a smirk.

"Follow me," I said before grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs to my bedroom.

"Now where were we?" He said once we entered my room. He began to kiss me on the lips and I kissed back. He hungrily pressed his lips against mine as he began to undress. I took my shirt and pants off leaving me in my bra and panties then he picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around his torso and carry me to the bed. He crawled on top of me and began to leave a trail of kisses down my jawline to my abdomen.

"Dean." I moaned in pleasure as he continued to kiss me. I pulled him back up by his hair then smashed my lips onto his.

"I love it when you're rough." He growled against my lips. He unhooked my bra then swiftly took my panties off. He lowered himself onto me.

"I love you so fucking much." He says then spreads my legs, I feel him slowly push inside of me as I moan in pleasure. I grip the sheets as he thrust himself into me slowly.

"I want you to moan my name" he growled.

"Dean." I moaned after he starts picking up his pace and I continue to moan in pleasure and I feel pleasure explode all over me.

"I fucking love you," he growled before smashing his lips against mine. He continues to thrust himself into me as I wrapped my arms around his neck then he starts to kiss my neck. I start to pull his hair but not really hard. I hear him moan in pleasure as I began to kiss his neck. I started to leave kisses on his neck then to his jawline then I finally smashed my lips onto his. I pull back and he begins to thrust faster.

"Dean!"

*morning*

I had no idea what time it was, but I felt as if I slept for centuries and my body felt tingly then I remembered what Dean and I had done. I remembered the taste of his lips against mine, his raspy moans in my ear, his hand gripping every part of my body. My body was tensing up just thinking about it.