Chapter 11

Katherine POV

Ever since Dean was taken to a trainer and was told that he couldn't wrestle for a week Dean, Seth, and Roman have been planing their payback on the Wyatts. But Dean doesn't want me to get involved, I get that he is worried about me but I want to help. And me and Dean have been hanging around each other only because Seth and Roman have been busy training to get stronger for their battle with the Wyatt's. I have been taking care of Dean while he heals.

"Katherine." He says while I was folding laundry and packing some stuff for the next city we fly to.

"What is it, Dean?" I asked. I stopped folding to look at Dean who was laying on the couch.

"When are we going to talk about the kiss we had and where we stand." He asked nervously.

"We can talk about it now if you want?" I say getting closer to him.

"So where do we stand I mean we did only kiss once?" He asked curiously.

"I honestly don't know Dean but ever since this happened to you I think we should just stay in the friend zone." When I said that he frowned and I felt really bad about it but it was the truth. I mean we only kissed once. Plus I don't know why but I am just not completely over Wade yet.

"I see but is that the only reason for me just being in the friend zone?" Dean asked curiously.

"No, it's not, the other reason would have to be the fact that I am not over Wade yet. When I should but I just can't." I say while looking at the ground. I didn't want to see Dean's face after saying that. Then I feel Dean's hand lift my head up to make eye contact with him.

"I will admit that makes me pretty upset to hear that but if you need time to get over Wade then I will give you time." He says sounding hurt.

"Thank you, Dean," I say with a small smile.

"There's that smile." He says with a chuckle. Then I giggle at him. I was glad that Dean was honest with me about how he felt. Then I get back to folding and packing.

Dean POV

I was upset but I couldn't be upset with her. I like her a lot and if she needs time I will give her some time. I watched her fold and pack things for the road. I was really glad that she was here keeping me company and taking care of me but I don't want her to be around me because I am afraid that the Wyatt's would find out how I feel about her and harm her, so maybe this friend thing will be a good thing for, now.

"Do you have a match tonight on Smackdown?" I ask curiously after she was finished folding and packing.

"Yep." She says getting a drink of water.

"Who will you be facing off with," I ask signaling her to come and sit by me once I sat up straight.

"Summer." She said sounding upset.

"What's wrong, princess?" I ask with concern.

"It's just me and Summer aren't exactly friends. Anyway, it's not important." She says trying to stop the conversation about Summer, then I remembered why she doesn't like Summer.

"What time do you have to leave for your match?"

"Don't worry about it, all you need to do is rest." She tells me in a commanding voice. That just made me chuckle at what she said.

"I don't want to rest anymore it's boring and I really want to compete in the ring," I say pouting like a little kid which causes her to laugh.

"Don't worry you will be in the ring competing again soon." She says.

"I don't want soon I want now," I say acting like a child.

"Stop acting like a baby and man up." She says with a chuckle.

"I am not a baby." I protested causing him to laugh at me. I love her laugh it is just so cute.

"Well then stop crying like one." She says trying to control her laughter.

"And I do not cry. I am a grown man, not some little kid who lost their toy." I say in a deep manly voice. That causes her to laugh more. Then I laugh at my own joke. Our laughter was interrupted by Seth entering the hotel room.

"Well, I guess it's your turn to babysit Dean." She says to Seth with a giggle.

"I don't need a babysitter," I say with a grumpy kid voice. Then Seth gives me a weird look while Katherine chuckles.

"Good luck Seth. Bye Dean." She says heading for the door.

"No, Katherine, don't leave me with Seth he is terrible!" I yell to keep her from leaving but she keeps walking and exits the hotel room.

"Now Dean, does somebody need their blanket?" Seth says to me with a girly voice.

"Shut up Seth. Anyway, where is Roman?" I ask curiously.

"He is waiting for Katherine at the arena," Seth says nervously.

"Why is he waiting for her at the arena?" I ask getting frustrated.

"Well, we know how much you care about her so we decided that since you are injured that me or Roman should watch her when she is at work. Just in case Bray tries anything." He says nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me this before!" I yell at him struggling to get up.

"Dean she is safe with Roman now rest." He says with guilt. Then I sit back down. I really hope she will be safe.

-----------------------------------------