Chapter 15

Katherine POV

Katy left me all alone to go find Adam. So I entered the hotel lobby by myself then I felt someone bump into me and I realized that it was Dean.

"I am so sorry Katherine," Dean says as soon as our eyes meet.

"It's okay I should've looked before I entered the lobby," I said awkwardly.

"Well, I have to get going to my hotel room and start unpacking," Dean said. I realized that Roman and Seth were holding back their laughter when Dean said that.

"Actually Dean you don't have to unpack right now," Roman says holding back laughter.

"Well, I have to go and get ready then head to the arena to have a very important meeting with Vince." I lied.

"Really when because later we have to have a meeting with Vince at the arena," Seth asked curiously.

"I don't remember but all I know is that Kaitlyn will be picking me up soon," I said awkwardly.

"Oh that's too bad cause I really wanted to talk to you about something," Seth said nervously.

"You can tell me at the arena if that's okay with you," I said.

"Great see you at the arena," Seth said then I left all three of them to find my room.

Dean POV

As we watched her leave I saw Seth smirking while staring at her ass. So I smacked him in the head.

"Ow, what the hell?" Seth said with confusion.

"What the hell is all you say. You know how much I like her and you decide to stare at her ass. And let me guess you want to ask her out, I mean that's why you wanted to talk to her, right?" I yelled at him with rage and backed him up against the wall.

"Calm down Dean," Roman said trying to pull me away from Seth.

"You know what I can't even look at you right now, I am tired of you two ganging up on me," I said with anger.

"We are not ganging up on you Dean and I am pretty sure Seth didn't intend on still your girl. And we shouldn't get on the wrong page here we still have to end the war with the Wyatts." Roman said staring at both of us.

"I am okay with that," Seth said looking at me.

"Good, Dean?" Roman said staring at me.

"Fine but if you do anything I will hunt you down." I threatened while pointing at Seth.

"Okay now that we got that out of the way we need to discuss our plan for RAW tonight," Roman said before heading to our hotel room.

Katherine POV

I had free time and decided to go to the hotel gym. I asked Katy if she would like to join me but she said that Adam was going to show her around Dallas(the city we are in for RAW).

I entered the gym and headed towards the treadmill when I bumped into someone's chest when they were turning the corner.

"Dean," I said once I saw who it was.

"Katherine I thought you were getting ready for a meeting with Vince," he said nervously.

"No, actually I lied about that. I just said that to have an excuse to leave you." I said awkwardly.

"Oh then I guess I should go then," he said with a frown.

"Wait," I said after I grabbed his arm before he could turn away.

Dean POV

When she grabbed my arm I didn't know what to think, I thought she hates me but maybe I was wrong.

"Look Katherine I get that you don't want to see me so I should be the one to leave-" I was cut off by Katherine.

"No, I should leave. I don't want to make you have to leave every time we see each other." She said with a frown.

"No, Katherine it's okay. I actually just finished my workout." I lied. then I was about to turn around when she pulled me into a hug.

"I am sorry Dean for everything I did." She said then I wrapped my arms around her waist and returned a hug.

"I forgive you Katherine and I am sorry for being overprotective of you but I care about you," I said then we each pulled away from each other.

"I forgive you, Dean," she said with a small smile. We worked out together after that she did some band workouts while I worked weights.

"Now you are showing off Dean," she said while I was lifting some heavyweights.

"No, I am just doing more than you," I said putting up the weights then getting down on the floor to do some push-ups. I did five push-ups when Katherine decided to sit on my back.

"You know this isn't slowing me down or anything. You weigh like three pounds to me."I said continuing my push-ups.

"I noticed that this isn't slowing you down, cutie." She said with a giggle.

"I told you that my nickname is not 'cutie' it is the 'lunatic fringe," I said before I quickly got up and threw Katherine over my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" She said with a giggle while trying to get down.

"I am just trying to put you in your own finisher the rack attack," I said setting her up for the move but she managed to get out of my grasp.

"There is no way I would let you do the rack attack to me." She said crossing her arms.

"I consider that a challenge," I said getting close to her. Then she quickly put me in the black widow. Of course, I tapped out only because I remember winning last time at her hotel room.

"I win." She said cheerfully after releasing me from the hold.

"Yes you did but I let you beat me because last time I won and you lost by pinfall," I said while smirking. Then she playfully punched me in the arm.

We left the gym and headed towards the elevator and we decided that after we were both done taking a shower, not together of course, and getting dressed in some new clothing then we would hang out in my room. I entered my hotel room and took a shower then put on some underwear, loose blue jeans, and a black shirt. I was waiting for Katherine to knock on the door when I got a call from Rosa.

-----------------------------------------