Chapter 34

Katherine POV

I woke up to the worst headache ever, ugh! Dean had his arms wrapped around my waist and I realized that I was only in my bra and panties. He was just in his sweatpants and I was cuddled up against his exposed chest.

"Dean?" I said.

"Hmm, I am up," he said opening his blue eyes.

"Dean, my head hurts like hell," I complained. He chuckled at what I said.

"That is called a hangover, princess."

"Stop yelling."

"You got it bad." he chuckled. He gently pressed his lips against mine.

"Did we-" he cut me off.

"No, we didn't. You were drunk and I would never take advantage of you like that," he said softly.

"Then how did I get in my bra and panties?" I asked curiously.

"You don't remember?"

"Not a thing," I confessed.

"Well, I brought you back here and laid you on the bed then you complained about how the dress was uncomfortable then you took it off and we went to sleep with you all cuddled up in my chest," he informed me.

"Did anything else happen?" I asked shyly.

"Um yeah, but I will not apologize."

"What happened?"

"Well after you took nine shots of tequila me and you headed out to the dance floor and started dancing then I left to go to the restroom then I see Dolph trying to take advantage of you so I got in a fight with him after he shoved me causing me to bump into causing you to fall," he explained.

"You weren't drunk?"

"Nope, I didn't want to drink because I wanted to make sure you'll be okay and make sure you were safe."

"Thank you, Dean." I said before giving him a gentle kiss on the lips."Ugh, my head hurts." I complained.

"I'll go get the aspirin," he said before getting out of bed. I realize that I still had the necklace that Dean gave me on. I started to play with it.

"It looks beautiful on you." he complimented."Here," he said while handing me the aspirin and a bottle of water.

"Thank you."

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." he informed me then smirked."Wanna join me?" He asked.

"No, my head hurts and I feel like crap," I said then he gently kissed my forehead. Then he headed into the bathroom.

I got out of bed and grabbed one of Dean's shirts and put it on my body. I entered the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. My phone buzzed signaling that I got a message, it was from Katy.

*Text messages*

Katy~ my head hurts so fucking much:(