Chapter 10

Katherine POV

When Dean left, Katy kept asking me so many questions about Dean. So I told her everything that has happened between us, except about me kissing him.

"He is totally into you." She says with a huge smirk on her face.

"We are just friends. Plus I don't think I am ready to date yet." I say sitting down on the couch.

"That is just an excuse and you know it," Katy says sitting next to me on the couch.

We were watching The Vow when I got a call from a number I didn't know.

*cell phone conversation*

"Hello?" I ask.

"Uh hi, it's Seth, Dean's friend, the one with blond and black hair." He says awkwardly.

"Oh, yes I remember I threw my shoes at you. Sorry for that." I said which causes him to chuckle.

"It's okay but I have to admit you know how to throw a shoe. But I am calling you to ask if you have seen Dean?" He says in a concerned voice.

"No, I haven't seen him in a while. Is something wrong?" I ask getting worried.

"I hope not but if you see him can you give me a call?" He says.

"Of course I will give you a call? But can you tell me where you are so I can help you look for him?" I say getting up from the couch and walking into my bedroom.

"Yeah, sure meet me in the lobby." He says before hanging up. I got dressed in some black tights and a white chiffon baby-doll shirt and some black converse. And hurried out the door leaving Katy in the room yelling my name and telling me to come back.

I made it to the lobby to see Seth and Dean's other friend waiting for me.

"Hey," I said to get their attention.

"Hey. Uh, Katherine, this is Roman." He said to me.

"It's nice to meet you, Roman. Now, what about Dean. Do you know if he is okay?" I ask worriedly.

"We don't know," Roman said sounding just as worried just as me.

"Well let's look for him," I said trying to keep myself from worrying too much.

"Right. Let's go." Seth said motioning Roman to come on. I was really worried I just hope that Dean is okay. We start our search on the first floor hoping to find him and soon.

Dean POV

I woke up tied to a chair in a room with a dim light. I began to struggle to get out of the ropes then I heard the door handle move. The door opens and I see three guys walk in I can't see their faces but when I heard one of them say," Dean, it's been a long time. Old friend." Then I realized that the voice belongs to no one other than Bray Wyatt.

"What the fuck do you want Bray?" I ask angrily.

"Now Dean there is no need for such language," Bray says stepping into the light reviling his face.

"Dean you see my brothers and I have brought you here to let you choose your path." He said with that twisted laugh he does.

"Bray, fuck you. You know that I do not want to join you and you're fucked up family!" I yell spitting in his face. Then Bray punches me right in the face.

"I am sorry Dean but you have chosen your path," Bray says signaling Erick and Luke to surround me. Then all I feel is both of them punching me again and again and again. All Bray does is laugh.

Katherine POV

After three hours of searching, we decided to head to their hotel room to wait and see if Dean will come. While we were there I contacted Katy and told her not to worry about me. I was sitting on the couch with Roman while Seth was pacing back and forth when we heard someone knock on the door. I quickly get up to open the door to see Dean on the ground with his face all bruised up. Seth and Roman search the hallway to see if the person who did this was near. I wasn't strong enough to drag Dean's 225-pound form into the room so I just lifted his head up onto my lap and held on to his hand and waited for Seth and Roman to come back and help me get Dean into the room.

"Ka-Katherine." I heard Dean struggle to say.

"Shhh. It's okay I m here Dean." I say with a small smile knowing that Dean is safe in my arms.

"Y-you shouldn't be here. T-they could come and hurt y-you." He says still struggling to talk.

"Stop talking you need to rest," I tell him with concern. Then I spot Seth and Roman coming around the corner.

"Did you find anyone?" I ask curiously.

"No, but we need to get Dean cleaned up," Seth says as he and Roman lift Dean up and carry him into the hotel room, and carefully place him on the couch.

"Who did this to you." Seth asked Dean but Dean struggled to talk so he asked me," Did he say who did this to him while me and Roman were looking around?"

"No, he just said that I shouldn't be here because they might hurt me." I said then Dean says, "Wyatt." Then he coughs and groans in pain. I look at Seth and Roman and see that they are angry.

"Who is 'Wyatt'?" I ask with concern.

"Not who but they. The Wyatt Family, we have faced while we were in NXT. They always went after Dean calling him the 'weak link'. We haven't heard from them since we made it to the main roster. But it seems they have come back." Seth said sounding very angry.

"What do we do now?" I ask him.

"We get even," Roman said sounding more angrier than Seth.

-----------------------------------------