Chapter 13

Dean POV

It was cute when Katherine fell asleep on my shoulder but it was so stupid of me to take advantage of her and intertwine our fingers. I hope that she is not mad at me or thinks that I am mad at her cause I honestly don't think I can ever be mad at her. When I heard her say that she was going out with Cameron I was so worried because Katherine is underage and she is going to hang out with other divas who are like two or three years older than her so I was worried.

"Maybe we should go out and grab a beer," I say out of no were.

"Do you want to go out and actually have a beer and get wasted or just go out and look after Katherine?" Seth asks with a smirk.

"The second reason but how can I not worry about her she is only twenty and is going to hang out with older divas." I sated.

"I think we should go with Dean on this Seth," Roman says to Seth.

"Well, what are we sitting around for and Dean just don't drink too much. Actually, this stands for all of us just one drink even if we are all just twenty-one." Seth says sounding serious.

"Fine," I say heading towards the door. Then we all left for the hotel lobby and waited for Katherine to come down.

Katherine POV

I got out of the shower and got dressed in some black clothes and got some pink high heels. And I blow-dried my hair causing it to turn into loose waves before turning curly. Then I texted Cameron that I will be waiting for her in the lobby. And then I headed out to the lobby. I walked into the lobby to see Naomi.

"Hey, Naomi." I say with a warm smile she was wearing a bright purple crop top and some black skinny jeans." You look amazing." I said to compliment her.

"Hey and damn girl you look hot." She says and we both laugh and talk until we see Paige, Alicia, and Cameron all exit the elevator.

Then we made our way to a club and hung out. I decided that maybe it's best to stay sober until I turn twenty-one. Plus it was entertaining to watch all the crazy shit they did then we headed to the dance floor. Then I felt some guy come from behind me then I realized that it was Dolph. I didn't care if it was him I just wanted to get over Dean so I danced with him. Then next thing you know we kiss and that kiss leads us to make out with each other. As we were making out someone comes from behind Dolph and pulls him away from me I was able to see their face. And it was Wade.

"What the hell Wade," I yelled at Wade after he punches Dolph and throws him into the men's room.

"Katherine look I understand that you are upset with me but Dolph why in the bloody hell will you go to him." He said angrily at me so I gave him a good hard smack to the face. I walk away but Wade pulls me back and pushes me into the men's room where I see a knocked-out Dolph on the floor. Wade was about to lock the door when Dean comes in and instantly starts punching Wade. Then Seth and Roman come in and struggle to pull Dean off of Wade. Once they were able to pull Dean off of Wade I saw Dean about to walk towards me but I quickly left the men's room and left the club. I didn't want to see him, not now, not ever. I was halfway down the block when I feel a hand grab my arm. I quickly realize that it was Dean.

"What do you want?" I ask sounding frustrated.

"I want to know if you are okay. And I want to know why would you even let Dolph touch you like that." He said sounding angry.

"I was fine until you came. And plus I think you should stop following me and stop asking me stupid questions!" I spat at him. He sighed loudly and then came close to me causing me to step back. He realized that I didn't want him by me so he stopped coming towards me.

"Katherine, why did you kiss Dolph?" He asked sounding really pissed off.

"Why do you care your not my boyfriend?" I asked.

"I may not be your boyfriend but I care about you so just answer my question." He said calmly.

"I don't have to tell you," I said with anger in my tone. Then Dean started to step closer to me causing me to back into the brick wall of a building.

"Katherine I don't think it is a smart idea of you to try and piss me off." He said sounding upset.

"I am not trying to piss you off Dean I just don't want you around me anymore," I said coldly looking at the ground.

"Is that really how you feel about me, Katherine? Because if that's the way you feel then I will leave you alone. Only if you say that right to my face and look me in the eyes when you do say it." He said calmly. Then I tried to smack him in the face but he quickly grabbed both of my wrists and put them against the wall.

"Dean let me go," I said sounding scared.

"That's not the first time I have heard that coming from you. Now if you want me to leave you alone then look me in the eyes and tell me how you feel about me." He said getting closer. As if he could get any closer.

"I want you to leave me alone," I said looking right into his eyes. I said that then he let my wrist go and looked so hurt. I felt bad because I like him but I just don't know how I feel about moving on.

"Okay then," Dean said sounding hurt then leaving me alone.

-----------------------------------------