Chapter 52

*SummerSlam 2014 Arena*
Katherine POV

Tonight is SummerSlam and I am so excited. I have a match versus Paige tonight and Seth has a match versus Dean. A lumberjack match to be exact.

I haven't spoken to Dean since I left his house but I have heard that he has been busy. He has been busy fucking girls. See he never truly loved you, he is just a piece of shit. But he seemed so sweet and loving and car-it was all just an act. Besides, you have Seth now and he is a keeper.

"Sweetheart? Are you going to walk me out to the ring tonight?" Seth asked curiously, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sure." I said with a smile."Just let me change into my ring gear. So after I have my match then I can find you and we will walk out together." I said.

"Perfect." He smiled and gave ms a kiss. I left the catering table and walked to my locker room. Changed into my ring gear and walked around the arena for a bit.

"Miss Katherine you need to go to the makeup stands." A worker told me so I walked to the makeup area and was greeted by Isobell, my makeup artist. She is such a cool chick and is a really good artist.

"Heyyyy Isobalz!" I greeted, we gave each other a hug.

"Heyyyy Sexy Kitty." She greeted."You ready to start?" She asked.

"Yep," I replied. She did my makeup and we were talking about well....life.

"Thanks again, babe." I thanked them as I got out of the makeup chair.

"No problem now go kick some ass." She smiled. Then I left and waited for my theme to hit(Katherine's new theme is The Enemy You Need by Blameshift). I walked out with my title and entered the ring. I gave my title to the ref and waited for Paige to come out. Her theme came on after mine, she entered the ring and the ref started the match.

I kicked her in the gut and Irish whipped her into the corner. Then I started to kick her in the gut repeatedly. The ref pulled me back then she came at me and tackled me to the ground. No way was I going the lose my title tonight.

Skip into match

She was going to kick me in the face but I dodge it and delivered her a roundhouse kick. She was face down on the mat so I decided to use Seth's move. I did the curb-stomp and pinned her for the win.

"The winner of this match and still Divas Champion, Katherine Hart!" Eden announced into the mic. I walked out of the ring and walked backstage looking for Seth.

Dean POV

"GET OUT!" I yelled at... what's her name again? I don't care she tried to cuddle with me, after fucking and I don't do that shit, anymore. She rushed out of my locked room and I slammed the door behind her. Also, I wasn't happy about seeing Katherine doing Seth's move to win her match she should be doing my move, not his- ugh Dean forget about her. I told myself.

I need to focus on my match versus Seth tonight.

My match was next and so I walked to the gorilla and heard the most adorable giggle.

"Seth haha that tickles haha stop it." I heard. I walked towards the sound and saw him kissing her neck. She seemed happy. Don't do anything stupid she is happy, but I am not happy, I am fucking miserable.

"I love you, sweetheart." He told her.

"I love you." She told him and I broke. Hearing her say that felt like getting hit with a fucking bus. My thoughts were interrupted by my theme coming on. So I walked out and got in the ring. Then Seth's theme hit and he was being escorted out by Katherine. He walked with her to the announce table and she sat by King. Then Seth got in the ring and I went after him. If she is going to watch this match then she is going to see me beat the hell out of Seth.