Chapter 46

Katherine POV

"Dean stop it, hahaha!" I laughed as he continued to tickle me. We were at his house in Vegas, we were watching Batman when all of a sudden he felt like tickling me."I haha can't haha BREATH!" I laughed out. He stopped and laughed at me.

"You're no fun." He did with a smug smirk. I glared at him.

"And you're mean," I said then stuck my tongue at him.

"Am not." He said defensively.

"You just tickle torchered me," I said and threw a couch pillow at him, which he caught. Is that even a word?

"That was fun not tickle torcher." He said with a devilish smirk.

"It was fun for you not for me." I pouted like a little kid. He pulled me into his chest.

"You know you love it when I touch your skin." He said with a smug smirk.

"I do love it," I said with a smirk he leaned in for a kiss, he kissed me passionately. He began to tug at my shirt and his member in his pants was getting noticeable. He was about to pull my shorts down but I quickly got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and decided to drive to Starbucks. Dean shouldn't be following me since he has a boner and it would take him a while to turn off. That was payback for tickling me.

Starbucks

As I entered Starbucks I got a call from Chris Motionless.

*phone conversation*

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Are you wearing shorts and a Hulk Hogan merch shirt?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said awkwardly.

"Are you at Starbucks?" He asked.

"How do you-" I stopped mid-sentence when I saw Chris sitting with Ricky, Ghost, Balz, CC, Jinxx, Jake, Ashley, and Andy."I am at Starbucks, but I am leaving cause I just spotted some weirdos." I giggled.

"Weirdos? That sounds like Doritos." Chris said then chuckled that made me giggle."You might want to stay cause if you leave, one of those weirdos might make a scene." He said. I turned my head and saw him with a devilish smile.

*end of phone conversation*

I ended the call and walked towards the table.

Dean POV

I can't believe Katherine did that to me. I had to fucking get rid of my boner and that is not an easy thing to do so I watched fucking Total Divas and that surprisingly turned me off especially when it showed Natalya kissing and being all lovey-dovey with her cats. I am not a big cat fan (Me: I personally like cats and dogs) I got my car and drove to the Starbucks that Katherine always goes to. I enter Starbucks and see her sitting with Black Veil Brides and Chris Motionless, Ricky, Ghost, and Balz of Motionless In White.

"Katherine!" I said not yelling loud like I am mad just loud enough so she could hear me. She turned her head and saw me she smiled and got out of her chair. I walked towards her I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a soft kiss.