Chapter 33

Katherine POV

I stood there's shocked at what Rosa had said. She is pregnant with Dean's baby.

"Katherine please say something," Rosa begged. I just stood there in silence. Seth, Roman, and Dean walked over to us and exchanged looks with each other. Dean didn't look happy with Rosa's presence.

"What are you doing here, Rosa?" Dean asked with attitude.

"I-I am-" I cut Rosa off.

"She is p-pregnant with your baby," I informed him. Seth and Roman jaws dropped and Dean looked like he was sick.

"No, Rosa you know that," he said while pointing at her stomach. "Is not mine," he said sounding angry.

"Yes it is," she argued.

"No, I used protection." He stated. I couldn't hear this, so I just walked away with my stuff without looking back.

Dean POV

"You're lying I know for a fact that is not mine!" I yelled.

"Yes, it is. Dean, we had sex more than once!" She countered then I stormed off. She is fucking lying! I am not the father of that thing inside of her! I used protection I know for a fact! I decided to leave and head back to the hotel that me and Katherine share. I knew that if I see Katherine then I will calm down, she is the one person that I truly love and she is all mine. And the only thing I know I want in the future is to be with her and have her be the mother of my children. Not some slut like Rosa!

"Katherine?" I said once I entered the hotel room. I walked in and put my luggage down, I didn't see her on the couch or in the kitchen so I went into the bedroom. I entered the bedroom and saw her sleeping. I changed into some sweatpants then crawled into bed with her and of course, I pulled her into my chest. She is the only woman I love.

*Monday morning*

I woke up just before Katherine, today is her twenty-first birthday. I carefully got out if bed and headed towards the kitchen.

Katherine POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I looked around and Dean was nowhere in sight. I got up and walked to the kitchen to see Dean in his sweatpants making, pancakes!

"Good morning, princess," Dean said with a smile. He turned the stove off then walked towards me he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and gave me a gentle kiss."Happy Birthday." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you," I told him with a smile.

"I love you more, and I made you pancakes," he said before bringing me a plate with two pancakes stacked on it. I grabbed a fork and took a bite.

"Oh my gosh, Dean! These are delicious. Thank you."

"Your welcome."

"Wait how did you learn how to make pancakes if you can't make eggs?" I asked curiously. I already knew but I just wanted to hear it from him.

"I got Roman to teach me and I did it all for you, princess." He confessed.

"Dean you shouldn't have."