Chapter 32

Katherine POV

I woke up before Dean, he had his arms wrapped around my waist. He is so cute. I kinda don't want to put Dean on a sex ban after what we just did. I mean sex with him is amazing, he can be rough with each thrust and kiss but he can also be a deliciously sweet lover who is gentle. Seth and Roman were still at the gym, they can work out for hours. I gently moved Dean's arms from around my waist then quietly got up. I picked up my clothes that were scattered on the floor, then I put my clothes in the laundry bin. I decided to take a quick warm shower, my body felt tingly and was slightly aching thanks to Dean.

I got out of the shower then I got out of the bathroom that was in my bedroom and got myself a pair of new clothes. I dropped the towel so I could put my clothes on. Once I was in my bra and panties I heard the bed shift. I pretended not to hear then I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"That's not fair, I wanted to take a shower with you," Dean whispered into my ear. He began to kiss my neck.

"Dean, stop I need to get dressed," I said whole elbowing him in the chest gently. That didn't stop him from continuing to kiss me. "Dean you should put some clothes on," I said weakly.

"Nope," he said. Even though I wasn't looking at his face I could tell he was smirking.

"Dean, seriously Roman and Seth could be here at any moment," I said before turning around to face him and I was right there was a smirk on his face. He slid his hand up my back and unhooked my bra. He knew they could be gone much longer. "Dean!"

"What? I couldn't help myself," he said while leaning in for a kiss, before our lips connected I swiftly got out of his grasp and got my clothes then entered the bathroom and locked the door so that Dean wouldn't come in and get any dirty ideas. I quickly got dressed then exited the bathroom.

"Did you forget what I told you before we had sex?" I asked with a smirk, he quickly frowned.

"Ugh, Katherine please don't do this to me I need to love you, be inside of you." he pouted as he made his way towards me, he was still naked.

"Dean, put some clothes on. " I ordered. For some reason, he just smirked.

"Am I turning you on?"

"Nope." I lied.

"Liar but if you want me to get dressed then we have to have a round two," he said with a smirk. Fuck, I am trying so hard to control my urges right now then he tries to get me into having a round two, ugh fuck me!

"Nope," I said returning him a smirk. I walked out of my room and shut the food behind me. I walked out of my room so that my urges would stop, that helped a little. I walked into the living room and started to watch Fast Five. After watching fifteen minutes of it I decided I wanted popcorn, so I went to the kitchen. As I was putting the popcorn bag in the microwave I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist.

"That was rude of you to trick me." I heard Dean's raspy voice whisper into my ear.

"You wouldn't listen to me," I stated.

"I don't listen to anyone," he said before kissing my neck softly. I grabbed the popcorn bag out of the microwave then put it in the bowl while Dean's arms were wrapped around my waist. I gently elbowed him in the chest so he would let go. Then I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.