Chapter 37

Extreme Rules Arena
(Three weeks later)
Dean POV

"And your new United States Champion, Dean Ambrose!" Lillian said into the mic. I won, I won the United States Championship title!!!

Roman and Seth entered the ring and celebrated with me. For once everything is going amazing for me, me and Katherine are happy, now I am a champion! I went backstage to see Katherine with a smile on her face.

"Congratulations!" She squealed. I picked her up and spun around, I stopped and gave her a kiss.

"Thank you, princess. You're not the only one with the win tonight." I said with a smirk.

"We will catch up with you two later, we have to get ready for our match," Roman said before he and Seth walked away.

"Let's go," I told Katherine and lead her to my locker room. We watched Seth and Romans match.

"They won!" She squealed."

"We all have gold!" I cheered, this is probably the best night of my life.

"Go, go and celebrate with them," she said. I pecked her lips then left.

Katherine POV

I am so proud of him, he won his first title in the WWE! I watched the tv as they all celebrated in the ring. I walked down the halls heading towards the gorilla.

"Katherine." I heard a British accent say.

"Hey, Wade." I smiled.

"Congratulations, on your win versus AJ," he said with a smile.

"Thanks."

"So how have you been?" He asked curiously.

"Good, you?" I asked.

"I have been good. I haven't gotten a chance at any titles though." he frowned.

"Don't worry, you're going to get a title shot," I said with a smile.

"I don't know about that, I mean there is no more Nexus and I don't know if I can make it by myself on this company," he confessed.

"You never needed Nexus, you are a great superstar. I mean you have beaten John Cena. You will get a title shot and you'll be champion." I smiled.

"Katherine." I heard Dean say. He was walking over with Seth and Roman.

"Hey, Dean," I said with a smile then Dean wrapped his arms around my waist and glared at Wade.

"Thanks, Kat. See you around," he said before walking away.

"What was that about?" Dean asked.

"He was telling me how he had concerns about his career, so I told him not to worry," I told Dean.

"Come on guys it's time to celebrate!" Seth said sounding really excited.

Club

I didn't drink much, but Dean was totally wasted. Roman wasn't that drunk either he told me that he didn't want to drink much because he needs to make sure that Dean and Seth don't do something stupid. I and Roman were sitting at a booth keeping an eye on Dean and Seth until they both walked over, they mostly stumbled.