Chapter 48

Two weeks later
Katherine POV

I have been thinking and thinking about how amazing Seth is! He is so sweet to me and when I am with him I just forget about Dean. Hunter hasn't been messing with me about hanging around with Seth and that's okay with me cause now I understand that Hunter knows what's best for me.

Me and Seth still aren't dating but we flirt with each other from time to time. Right now I was just sitting in my hotel room listening to Motionless In White on my phone. After puppets(first snow) played I turned off my phone and threw it in my suitcase, I knew that today was a free day so I decided to leave my phone. I got dressed into some black skinny jeans and a purple long sleeve V-neck shirt and I put on some black vans.

As I was walking I bumped into a wall or at last, that's what I thought. And whatever liquid substance the person had was now on me. My hair was on my face and I am pretty sure if you saw me then you would not have recognized me.

"Ugh I am so sorry I should have looked where I was go-" I started but was cut off by a raspy voice.

"Next time watch where you are go- Katherine?" They said then I looked up and saw my lunatic-wait what? He is not my lunatic he is a heartless MOTHERFUCKER.

He helped me up and I just pulled myself away from him.

"Don't Dean just stay away," I said harshly. I walked down the hall to the elevators, Dean was following me, I didn't want him to find out my room number so I continued walking. I walked outside the lobby with people looking at me but I didn't give a damn.

"Katherine just slow down," Dean yelled from behind me as I walked on the sidewalk. Then after about forty minutes of walking, I don't hear Dean anymore. Instead, I see a black jeep slowing down next to me, I just ignored it and continued walking. Then I felt a raindrop hit my cheek then soon enough it was raining cats and dogs.

"Katherine come with me to my hotel room." He ordered, I just continue walking."You are going to get sick out here." He yelled.

"I would rather get sick than be with you!" I yelled back, I didn't really mean it I just don't want to see him. Then I felt a hand pull my arm and soon enough I was in Dean's rental jeep.

Dean POV

I don't care if she's pissed off with me, I am not letting her get herself sick just cause she is stubborn. I drove to the hotel, not the hotel where I bumped into her I was just there because Roman wanted to talk I then escorted her to my hotel room.

"Dean just let me go." She argued.

"You are tired so you should stay here tonight," I told her knowing that I was right, I could always tell when she was tired.

"I don't have to stay here I can just call Seth." She said with a smirk. The thought of her staying with him made me sick.

"Oh, really why don't you go ahead and call him," I told her. She reached for her pocket and frowned.

"Can I use your phone?" She growled.

"You didn't say please," I said to him with a smirk.

"Fuck you." She hissed. I walked towards her and finally realized that she still had the necklace I gave her.

"What does Seth think about you still wearing that?" I asked while pointing at the necklace. She didn't say anything so I asked her, "Do you still have feelings for me?"