Chapter 9

Katherine POV

"Dolph, what are you doing here?" I ask as he walks in as if he owns the place.

"Get out Dolph," I said with a commanding tone. I do not want to deal with him.

"Why should I?" He says getting closer to me.

"Get out Dolph, now," Dean said coming into view.

"What are you doing here Dean," Dolph says looking at Dean with a warning glare.

"That's none of your business," Dean says sounding upset.

"Katherine, are you and Dean a thing?" Dolph asked smirking and looking at me then at Dean.

"No, we are just friends Dolph. Something me and you will never be." I say to Dolph with anger.

"Who said that I wanted to be your friend?" Dolph said getting close to me making me feel uncomfortable. I saw that Dean knew that Dolph was making me feel uncomfortable when he said," Dolph back away from her and get the hell out." While creating a fist.

"You know what if you two aren't dating then I can do this," Dolph said before pressing his lips on mine. I try to push him away but I wasn't strong enough. Then I see Dean grab Dolph and then punch him right in the face which causes Dolph to fall. Then Dean gets on top of him and just punches him in the face repeatedly.

"Dean stop!" I yelled knowing that Dean could get in serious trouble for this. Plus Dean was scaring me.

"DEAN! Stop!" I say trying to pull him off of Dolph who now looked all bruised up. Dean didn't stop and I wasn't strong enough to pull him off of Dolph.

"DEAN! Stop it, your scaring me!" I yell then he automatically stops. And his knuckles were bruised from punching Dolph. Dolph slowly gets up and leaves the hotel room.

"I am sorry Katherine. It's just when he kissed you I--I don't know what came over me." Dean says trying not to make eye contact with me. Then I placed my hand on his cheek causing him to look at me.

"Dean it's okay I am fine," I say looking into Dean's eyes. But Dean breaks the eye contact and moves my hand from his face.

"No it's not okay Katherine I scared you and I can't, I just can't, I-" I cut Dean off by kissing him on the lips and he kisses me back.

I pull back because I needed to breathe. I open my eyes only to quickly make eye contact with Dean.

Dean POV

I didn't know what to say. We just kissed. So I just looked into her eyes not wanting this moment to end then we hear someone opening the door and walking in our direction. We quickly stepped away from each other realizing that it was her sister.

"Did I miss something?" Katherine's sister says looking suspicious at us.

"Oh, no I was just about to leave. I will call you later, princess." I say leaving the hotel room. Katherine smiles at me when I say that. I didn't want to leave her but it would be kind of weird since her sister came to the hotel room.

As I was about to enter the elevator when felt someone pull me back and hit me in the head and I was out.

-----------------------------------------