Chapter 50

Katherine POV

"So what should we watch?" Seth asked me curiously. I was at his place in Iowa.

"What movies do you have?" I asked him and sat on the couch as he looked at his movies.

"Well, I have all the Fast and Furious movies, Silent Hill, Grown-Ups, Iron Man, Zombie Land, Hulk, Thor, RED, Zorro, Garfield, ooo and Batman." He said and grabbed the DVD of Batman.

"Yay Batman!" I squealed happily. I love Batman. He put the disc in the DVD player and I went to go and make popcorn.

"Hurry sweetheart the movie is about to start." He hollered. I came back to the living room with a bowl of popcorn.

"Can't watch a movie without popcorn." I giggled and snuggled into his chest.

"Can't argue about that." He chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. After about thirty minutes of the movie, he began to sensually massage my upper arm. After the movie, we played some video games and I won, most of the games. We were sitting down watching Teen Wolf when he leaned in and kissed me.

It was a sweet kiss then he deepens the kiss. His beard was tickling me causing me to giggle.

"What are you giggling at?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Your beard tickles me," I told him.

"It does?"

"Yep." I replied making a pop noise on the "p". Then he placed his head in the crook of my neck and planted butterfly kisses and his beard was making me giggle.

We were interrupted but my phone going off. I pulled away from Seth and answered it.

*phone conversation*

"Hello?" I answered the phone and walked into the bathroom so Seth couldn't hear.

"Oh hey, it's me, princess." Dean slurred into the phone, great he is drunk.

"Dean your drunk." I sighed into the phone.

"As a skunk." He chuckled into the phone.

"Goodb-" I was cut off by Dean.

"No, I want to hear your voice." He said into the phone. "Can you sing to me?" He begged.

"Ugh fine, what do you want me to sing?" I asked.

"Wings by Birdy." He requested I sang the song for him.

"Your voice is like an angel." He slurred.

"Bye," I said then hung up on him. I was remembering the first time that I sang to him. I was at his house in Vegas.

Flashback

"Please," Dean begged. We were sitting on the couch, well I was sitting and his head was on my lap. He was begging me to sing since Nikki couldn't keep her mouth shut about me being able to sing.

"Ugh fine." I gave in I started playing with his hair and began to sing So Cold by Ben Cocks.

"I love your voice princess." He smiled.