Chapter 53

(Three weeks later)

Katherine POV

It's been three weeks since Seth stomped Dean's head into the cinder blocks. I felt really bad for Dean and I want to end things with Seth but I don't want to hurt him.

"Uh, Katherine can I talk to you?" Roman's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh sure," I said and he motioned me to follow him so I did. I followed him to an empty hallway. "So what did you need to talk to me about so privately?" I asked.

"It's about Dean. Do you really love Seth?" He asked. Ugh, damn it.

"Y-Yes," I said sounding unsure of myself.

"Your lying." He sighed. Wow, I must be a really bad liar.

"Okay, the truth is, I don't know. I miss Dean but Seth makes me happy. And yes Seth can be really annoying but I'm with him because I feel bad for cheating on him." I confessed and quickly covered my own mouth.

"You cheated on him. With who?" He asked.

"Dean," I mumbled.

"O-Oh, wow he didn't tell me that," Roman said softly.

"And I feel guilty every time I see Seth so I will kiss him and make him happy. It was a stupid mistake, me and Dean, and the worst part I am the one who kissed him. Ugh, I am such a fucking hypocrite!" I said with tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, baby girl." He whispered and pulled me into a hug.

"No, it's not. I don't know what to do I'm lost." I sobbed.

Dean POV

It broke me seeing her like this. Roman wanted me to see how much pain she is in since we ended things. Since I started to be more of a dick. Roman gave me the signal and I walked towards them.

"Katherine?" I said softly. She moved away from Roman and looked at me.

"Dean?" She said softly, she seemed surprised that I was there. Then again she did see me get my head curb-stomped into a cinder block. Roman left us alone to talk. "Did you hear-" she started but I cut her off.

"Yeah, I did. Katherine, I am so sorry for all the pain I caused you. I never ever wanted to hurt you." I said, Fuck I'm about to fucking cry. She walked towards me and gave me a hug. God, I miss her being in my arms.

"I love you, Dean." She whispered. I instantly smile.

"I love you, Katherine," I whispered back and kissed the top of her head.

"Okay, guys remember we are at work so no sex," Roman said ruining the moment.

"You should have told us that a long time ago," I smirked and that made Katherine giggle. Roman just gave me a disgusted look.

"Didn't need to know that but Katherine I need to show you something," Roman said sounding serious. He handed her his phone and showed her the truth. That I was set up by her sister.

After she saw the proof she nearly drop his phone but I have skills so I caught it and gave it to Roman. I turned my attention to Katherine and she looked hurt.

"I am so sorry for not believing you in the first place." She mumbled.

"It's okay, princess," I said with a smile knowing that me and Katherine will be happy, again.

Hunter POV

"This is not good," I mumbled to myself while I watched the security cameras of Katherine, Roman, and Dean.