Chapter 26

Dean POV

After talking to Seth and Roman I went back into the bedroom and quietly crawled underneath the covers then carefully pulled Katherine into my chest. I could hear her quiet snores. I decided to tell her about the whole Authority thing in the morning.

*morning*

I woke up to see Katherine asleep in my arms. I never thought that I would fall in love with someone as amazing as her. Then I heard someone knock on the bedroom door I didn't really like that someone would ruin this moment for me. I got up carefully making sure that Katherine would stay asleep.

"Seth what do you want," I said once I closed the bedroom door behind me.

"Uh um your mom is here," he said then I walked past him and saw my mom sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here? You know that I don't want anything to do with you." I said with anger.

"Dean, son-" I cut her off.

"Don't you dare call me your son! You abandoned me!" I spat at her.

"I know and that was the hardest thing I ever did-" I cut her off again.

"Obviously it wasn't the hardest thing you ever did because if it was then you would have taken me away from that son of a bitch!" I yelled at her.

"You have to understand that he wouldn't let me take you," she said with tears forming in her eyes. I felt a little bad for yelling at her, wait since when do I care about my mom?

"Just get out," I said calmly.

"But Dean-" I cut her off.

"Just get out!" I yelled with frustration.

After I saw her leave the hotel room I went into the bedroom where Katherine was asleep. I was upset so upset that I punched the wall making a dent.

"Dean." I heard Katherine say with fear in her voice from behind me.

"Katherine sorry for waking you. I was just. Never mind just go back to sleep, princess." I said without making any eye contact.

"Dean come here," she ordered but I could tell that she was scared of me.

"No, I can hear it in your voice. You are scared of me." I said with a frown.

"Dean, please," she begged. then I walked over to the bed but I didn't make any eye contact I just looked at the ground.

"Dean what happened?" she asked with concern.

"My mom showed up again," I said then she lifted my head up with her hand so that I would make eye contact with her. Then she gave me a kiss, and I kissed back.

"Katherine I love you more than you could ever know," I said after I pulled back from the kiss.

"I love you, too," she said with a smile. After she said that I began to kiss her passionately. "I don't want you to ever abandon me. Promise me that you will never abandon me." I said waiting for her answer.

"I promise."

Time-lapse 

Katherine POV