Chapter 44

(Two months later)
Dean POV

No one has seen Katherine in two months and I am really worried about her. I am guessing she went to Wade and stayed with him but he told me and showed me a note that Katherine wrote it said
"I wanna thank you for your help, but I can't continue this I need a break from wrestling. And Wade your a great guy but I am not the one for you, I still have strong feelings for Dean. I am sorry but I can't stay with you but don't worry I will be fine.
~love Katherine"

He showed me the note when I was looking for Katherine. And he isn't a total asshole. I just wish I could see Katherine. I have also done a lot of thinking: Katherine was my first actual girlfriend and it was my fault that we didn't have a very healthy relationship for example I was way too overprotective. But you can't really blame me, Katherine is hot and a lot of guys in the locker room wanna be with her because of her looks they won't even try to go after Kaitlyn cause she's a bitch. Katherine has a kind and loving heart.

"Dean we have match versus evolution tonight," Roman said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Evolution? As in Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista?" I questioned.

"Yep and we are going to kick their ass," Seth said with a smug smirk.

Katherine POV

"Are you sure you will be okay?" Bonnie asked me as I continued to pack my luggage.

"I will be fine. And I have to get back in the ring for my fans. I need to fight and defend my title and hopefully figure out why Kaitlyn did what she did." I told her. I gave her a hug.

"Hey guys." Caroline said to get our attention."I have some news."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Me, Bonnie, Jeremy, Matt, Stefan, and Damon will be sitting in the front row tonight at Raw!" She said with a smile.

"You guys don't have to go," I told her.

"Hey we want to go and watch you kick some ass," Damon said while entering the room. I am probably his only friend, we never started dated and we never had sex. I miss Dean....

Skip into the day at the WWE Raw Arena

Seth POV

I was walking around the arena halls when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry, Kaitlyn," I said once I saw their face.

"Uh its okay Seth." She apologized. Wait Kaitlyn never apologizes for bumping into her.

"Katherine?" I asked.

"Hey, Seth." She said with smile and I gave her a hug.

"I can't believe your here, I missed you." I confessed and she blushed a little."Does anyone else know that you are here?" I asked curiously.

"Nope. I sorta wanna keep quiet and well I guess you are gonna have to find out tonight on Raw." She said with a smirk.

"Well, you have my word that I will not tell anyone that you are here," I promised.