Chapter 22

Katherine POV

I woke up in Dean's arms. I feel so safe in his arms and he is such a good guy, and he is all mine and I am his. I start to admire the way he looks then he says," Your staring."

"I am gazing," I say with a smile.

"It's creepy." He says while opening his eyes.

"It's romantic," I stated. Then he puts the pillow over his head.

"Hey-" I said then Dean quickly took the pillow off of his face and kissed me.

"I love you." He said, then gets on top of me and continues to kiss me. Then my phone rings.

"Dean I need to answer my phone," I say as he starts to kiss my neck. I got him off of me then realized that the call was from Vince McMahon.

*Phone conversation*

"Hey, Vince."

"Katherine I am just calling to tell you that I need you for a meeting today before Smackdown."

"Oh, okay see you later then."

"See you later."

*End of phone conversation*

"Who was it?" Dean asked.

"Vince, he wants to have a meeting today before Smackdown," I said then Dean pecks my lips.

"I am going to go and make breakfast," he said.

"No you are not I will make breakfast," I said with a giggle.

"I have to get better at cooking for you," he said while pulling me into his chest.

"You can just watch me cook, okay."

"Can you wear one of my shirts while you cook?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes, I will," I said then I see Dean practically fly off the bed and run to the kitchen. Then I got up and put my bra and panties on and of course one of Dean's shirts.

"You look so beautiful," Dean says as he sees me enter the kitchen.

"Thank you, cutie," I say then Dean starts to kiss me passionately. Then Dean picks me up and sets me on the counter.

"I love you," he tells me after he pulled away.

"I love you, more," I say then I kiss him. Dean pulls away to catch his breath and I see his knuckles and they are bruised.

"Dean, what did you do?" I asked curiously.

"What do mean?" He asked then I grabbed his hand.

"Why are your knuckles bruised?" I said then Dean frowns.

"Don't worry I didn't attack anyone I was just blowing off some steam."

"Dean, I think we need to talk about this," I say with a frown.

"Katherine I think I need to tell you something." He says then lets me get off the counter then intertwines our fingers and walked me towards the living room. Once we reached the living room we sat down on the couch.