Chapter 7

Katherine POV

I realized that it was Wade with Summer Rae. He had his hand wrapped around her waist and they were all dressed up as if they were on a date. I felt tears about to form in my eyes.

"Katherine we were ju-." I cut him off by slapping him in the face and then I ran away with tears running down my face before he could say anything else. I ran to my hotel room and made my way to my bed and cried myself to sleep. Why does this always happen to me?

*next morning*

I woke up to Katy hitting me in the head with a pillow.

"What the hell, Katy," I said still sleepy.

"Get up, I thought we were going to the gym today?" Katy said with a questioning face.

"I don't feel like going to the gym today."

"Why? What happened to you last night when I left you here alone?" She said with concern.

"After you left I decided to explore the hotel and I saw Wade with his arms around Summer," I say with tears about to form.

"Oh my gosh, Katherine I am so sorry." She said before she pulled me into a big hug.

"It's okay. I will be fine."

"No, it is not okay."

"Yes, it is. I can't control him he made his decision. And he picked Summer." I say trying to hold back tears.

"Fine. But, if I see him again I wi-" I cut her off.

"You won't do anything to him, okay."

"But-"

"Nothing okay," I say with a weak smile.

"Okay."

"Now since we are up I guess we can hit the gym. Just let me get dressed.

"Great!" Katy says handing me my black sports bra and a cut-up pink t-shit and some black underwear and black workout tights. I got up and went to the bathroom to change.

"Okay, let's go," I say heading towards the door.

*Gym*

We headed to the treadmills when we saw Wade working out with Summer.

"Why does this always happen to me," I say holding my tears back.

"Come on let's go," Katy says with a small smile.

"No, I need to blow off some steam," I said heading upstairs to where the punching bags are. Leaving Katy downstairs by the treadmills. I stopped punching the bag when I heard a raspy voice say " Looks like someone's upset." I turn to see Dean smirking.

"Not, now Ambrose," I say looking at Wade and Summer.

"Ambrose?" He repeated. Dean then realized that I was looking and said, " Wade is an idiot."

"Yes, he is but I am an even bigger idiot for being with him," I say still trying to hold back tears from forming in my eyes.