Chapter 45

Katherine POV

Today me and Dean are going to Mystic Falls. Right now we are in his car driving to the Grill.

"This is a nice town," Dean commented.

"It is and there's a lot of good people here," I told him with a smile.

"When did you come here?" He asked curiously.

"A little bit after...." I trailed off. He pulled into the parking lot and hailed onto my hand.

"Katherine I'm so sorry for everything I have done-" I cut him off.

"Let's just go inside and have fun," I suggested with a smile. We walked in together and saw Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, Matt, Stefan, and Damon. They were sitting at a booth and the guys were okay when they saw Dean, but Caroline and Bonnie glared at Dean.

"Hey, guys," I said once me and Dean walked to the booth.

"Hey, Katherine." The guys said at the same time. Dean shook hands with the guys and they started talking about football and man things.

"Excuse me, but me, Bonnie, and Katherine have to use the little girl's room," Caroline said then grabbed me and Bonnie then practically dragged us to the girl's room.

"What the hell, Care?" I questioned once we entered the girl's room.

"Why did you bring the lunatic with you?" She asked furiously.

"Because I care about him," I said quietly. Bonnie was standing in between us.

"Katherine, I think you should give him another shot," Bonnie said.

"Why should she do that? He cheated!" Caroline countered.

"No, he was set up." I defended Dean.

"Caroline, calm down, and let's just relax and have fun," Bonnie said calmly.

"Fine." Caroline agreed then we walked out of the girl's room and returned to the booth. Everyone got along fine after that and everyone has a lot of fun. Me and Dean decided to stay at the Salvatore house. Me and him began to watch The Walking Dead while eating popcorn and chocolate.

"Have you been caught up with WWE lately?" Dean asked.

"Nope. Why?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I just thought you should know that at Payback I will be in the main event with Roman and Seth versus Evolution." He informed me.

"Really?" I asked in sort of disbelief.

"Yep, we beat them at Extreme Rules and now they want a rematch at Payback. A no disqualification elimination tag team match." He told me.

"I really hope you win," I said with a smile.

"I have a confession to make," Dean said out of nowhere.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I read the letter you left Wade-" I cut him off.