Chapter 16

Dean POV

When I saw that it was Rosa calling I just quickly ignored the call then shut my phone down. I know that we are in a relationship but I don't really like her. And all we really do is have sex. Plus when Katherine said that she never wanted to see me again, me and Rosa started to date, I did it for the sex as a distraction.

I waited for about another five minutes when I heard a knock on my door. I instantly smile once I see Katherine.

"Hey, Dean." She said once she saw me.

"Hey princess," I said as I let her in my hotel room. She was wearing some black leggings and a Randy Orton t-shirt and some black tennis shoes.

"So what should we do?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know, we don't have that much time to go anywhere because we have to perform on RAW soon. But we can go to the arena and practice." I said getting water from the fridge. "Do you want one?" She nodded so I grabbed one for her as well.

"Then I guess we can go to the arena and practice or we could just look around the arena for fun." She said before taking a drink of water.

"It will probably be more fun if we practice," I said with a smirk.

"Is that because you want a rematch," she said with a chuckle.

"Nope," I said with a smirk.

"You are such a liar." She said with a chuckle. Then I started to tickle her.

"Dean stop haha." She said then I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom then carefully slammed her on the bed.

"Dean, what are you doing?" She said with laughter.

"Getting my rematch," I said going for the pin but she countered and put me in the yes lock.

"Is that the only move you can do?" I asked easily breaking the hold. Then I picked her up causing her to wrap her legs around my torso. She giggled then we heard someone knock at the door. She jumped out of my arms so that I could answer the door. I opened it and saw Seth and Roman.

"Hey, guys," I say not letting them in.

"Dean I have to get going Katy just texted me that we are going to the arena to talk with Hunter," Katherine said coming towards the door where me and the guys were.

"Katherine it's good to see you," Seth said as he saw her come from behind me.

"Hey Seth, hey Roman," she said then gave me a goodbye hug. "Well, I have to go see you guys later." She said then walked down the hallway.

"So what's up?" I said as I let them in.

"Well we were about to head to the arena and we wanted to know if you would want to come." Roman said while Seth looked around the hotel.

"I see that you had fun," Seth said with a smirk once he saw that the bed was messed up.

"I didn't have sex with Katherine, we just practiced wrestling by putting each other in moves," I said with a smirk.