Chapter 38

(One month later)
Katherine POV

I'm at Starbucks with Katy, Natty, and Trish. Dean is at the gym with Seth and Roman. Me and Dean have been doing well and he has been working on his drinking problem, which is good. He is still the United States Champion. We haven't heard or seen his dad which is a bonus and he has been keeping tabs on his mother, making sure that she is safe which is so sweet of him.

"So are you going to ask him?" Katy asked curiously.

"Ask him what?" I asked sounding a little confused.

"You know what. Stop playing dumb." Trish said.

"No, I haven't told him. And I don't even know if he will go, I mean it's a ball." I said awkwardly then took a sip of my coffee.

"Just ask him I am sure he will say yes." Natty comforted.

"Well, I have to get going and meet Adam at the hotel room, see ya," Katy said before getting out of her chair and leaving.

"And I have to meet Tyson. He is taking me on a date." Natty said with a smile.

"Where at?" I asked curiously.

"He didn't say but he did tell me that it is a surprise." she smiled then we said our goodbyes and she left.

"Looks like it's just us two," I said to Trish.

"Three, don't forget about the little one inside of me," she said with a chuckle.

"Do you and Christian have any names planned for the baby?" I asked curiously.

"No, but we like Max for if it is a boy and if a girl Lexi," she informed me.

"So you don't want to find out the sex of the baby."

"No, we want it to be a surprise. It's my first child Kat, I want to be surprised." she chuckled.

"If you want you can hang out with me in the hotel room while I wait for Dean to come back from the gym." I offered.

"No thanks I am good. I am gonna go to Christian's hotel room and wait for him. You better ask him." she said.

"Fine, I will," I promised. We said our goodbyes and I waited for Dean. He came back all sweaty. I smiled at him and he was about to give me a hug but I moved back.

"You're all sweaty." I chuckled. Then he pulled me into a hug. "Dean, I already showered." I pouted and he chuckled.

"You can take one with me," he suggested.

"Nope. Now go take a shower you smell." I said then walked into the bedroom so that I could change into some new clothes thanks to Dean and his sweat. I was in my bra and panties when I heard the floorboard creak.

"You look sexy," he commented. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and began to kiss my neck.

"Dean, go take a shower," I giggled then turned around to face him.

"Is something bothering you?" He questioned. I knew he would suspect something.

"No." I lied.