Chapter 19

Dean POV

I was happy to go home with Katherine, knowing that we would get a break from the Wyatt's. While we were in the car leaving the airport Katherine fell asleep so I carried her inside and laid her on my bed.

I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about Wade kissing Katherine. I know I told Katherine that I would try to stay out of trouble but I don't think can. If I see Wade anywhere near Katherine I will lose it and kick his ass. Since I couldn't go to sleep I decided to play WWE 2k13.

Katherine POV

I woke up in a very comfortable bed, I guess Dean carried me into his bedroom since I fell asleep on the car ride here. I noticed that Dean was not in the bed with me so I got up and decide to explore his place.

His house was surprisingly really organized and clean. As I was walking down the hallway I walked down the stairs to see Dean on the couch playing WWE 2k13.

"Dean," I said to get his attention. He was just wearing his sweat pants. I was wearing some black leggings and a red long sleeve cotton shirt.

"Hey, princess. I didn't hear you get up." He said while pausing the game then gesturing me to sit on his lap.

"This is a pretty nice place you got here, Dean," I say while sitting on Dean's lap.

"Thank you for the compliment, princess." He says while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Why are you still up?" I asked curiously.

"I couldn't sleep. So I decided to play a video game." He said before kissing me on the lips.

"Dean, are you still upset about Wade?" I asked after pulling away from the kiss.

"Yes." He said with a frown.

"Dean you shouldn't be upset. Yes Wade kissed me and yes he punched you but what if this is all part of Bray's plan?" I said placing my hand on Dean's chest.

"If this is part of Bray's plan then I have to admit his plan may be working. But what am I supposed to do? Wade kissed you on the neck then tells you that he is still in love with you." He says with a sigh. "Do you still have feelings for Wade?" He asked while looking me in the eyes.

"Dean you already know the answer to that."

"I know but why did you stop me when I was going to find him then kick his ass?"

"Because I was tired of people around me getting beaten up," I say with a frown.

"I understand." He says before kissing me on the lips.

"Do you want to play against me?" He said after pulling away from the kiss.

"As long as you don't cheat," I say with a giggle. Then he hands me the other controller and we play hell in a cell match. He picked Undertaker and I was my brother Randy Orton.

"I win!" I say after I gave his character an RKO.

"Congratulations." He says with a grumpy voice.

"Don't be a sore loser," I say with a smirk.

"I am not a loser, if anything I am the winner because I get a rematch," he said with a smirk.

"On the game or in the bedroom?" I asked with a smirk.

"How about right here." He said before picking me up causing me to wrap my legs around his torso. Then he kisses me roughly on the lips. Things got pretty heated from there... After our shower time to relax. I got dressed comfortably. Then I put on my new bra and panties and one of Dean's shirts. I was about to turn the tv on when his phone got a text from Rosa.

The text said," When are we going out again?" And after that text, another one came and it said, "Dean r u ignoring me? R we going out since we haven't gone out together in a while? Baby, I love u, do u still love me?" Tears were about to form in my eyes then I put the phone down and got dressed into my clothes and quickly got my luggage and left. How could Dean do this to me?

-----------------------------------------