Chapter 20

Katherine POV

I left for some nice hotel and stayed the night receiving calls and texts from Dean, I didn't want to answer the messages or calls. I did listen to one voice mail and he said," Katherine where are you? Are you safe? Please contact me when you get this." I stopped after that one voice mail.

I honestly don't think he knows that I know about Rosa. I just can't believe that Dean would not tell me that he had been with Rosa before he had asked me to be his girlfriend.

Dean POV

I have no idea where Katherine is but when I came out of the shower I looked at my phone and it showed the text messages Rosa had sent me. I hope that Katherine didn't see the messages. And I hope that she isn't in any danger. I texted Rosa that we are over.

I decided to drive to the airport to see if she is there or go there.

Katherine POV

I was sitting in the hotel room thinking when I got a call from Hunter.

*phone conversation*

"Hey, Hunter," I say sounding happy.

"Hey, Kat. I am calling you to ask if you want to be part of the plan but if you say no then I need you not to tell any of the Shield members especially Dean." He says in his business voice.

"I am in. And don't worry about Dean, I can do whatever you need me to do Hunter, I don't care how cruel the plan is now tell me what your big idea is."

Flashback

I left Dean's hotel room when I saw Seth and Roman at the door because I got a text from Katy saying that Hunter wanted to talk to us.

Once Katy and I made it to the arena where Hunter's little traveling office was. We saw Randy and Adam(Edge) with him. Katy sat by Adam and I sat by Randy.

Then Hunter tells us that he has a plan to get even with the Shield and that he wants me to figure out their personal lives and the darkest secrets from their past. Hunter told us, Randy and Adam quickly agreed to be a part of it then Hunter said that he would give me and Katy time to think about it.

Then I headed to my locker room to change into my ring attire.

*end of flashback*

"Ok then, well Katy already agreed to help but your part is a little bit harder. I need you to get close to Dean and when I say close I mean to be with him. Then I want you to learn more about him his personal life and his weaknesses."

"Okay, Hunter I can do that, and don't worry I won't fail."

"Good and thank you, Katherine. Bye."

"Bye Hunter."

*end of phone conversation*

I realized that I need to stop being such a good girl I need to be different. I need to change then maybe I will stop being the one who always ends up hurt. I already knew what I should do to get to Dean then break him then Wade then Dolph.