Chapter 47

*Monday Night Raw*
Katherine POV

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta, Shield

I walked out with Dean through the crowd we walked behind Seth and Roman was behind us. Seth jumped over the barricade. Dean helped me over and Roman just went over it. Dean opened the ropes for me as I entered the ring, he is so adorable. Dean grabbed a mic then handed it to Roman.

"As you all know we beat Evolution last night. But of course, you already knew we would." Roman said as the crowd cheered. Then Roman handed the mic to Dean.

"That is something to celebrate and something to be happy about. But I only have one thing to be happy about and that is getting to wake up every morning next to the most beautiful girl." Dean said as he stepped closer to me."She is kind, smart, and strong. She makes me happy, she loves me with all of my craziness and I love her." He pulled a small black box from his pocket and got on one knee."Katherine Hart Hogan, you are the woman I love. When I first met you in that hallway you gave me this feeling that I never felt before. I didn't know what it was but I know now and you gave me love. You have turned me, a lunatic fringe, into a love-sick puppy. I love you and I want you to be with me always and forever." He said while opening the box reviling a beautiful engagement ring."Will you marry me?" He finally asked.

OMG Yes! But before I could say anything the triton started playing a clip. It showed Rosa and Dean in the hallway.

"I never went back to her and you know that I love you," Dean said to Rosa. Then the clip ended and played over and over again. I felt my eyes tear up.

"Katherine I never said that to Rosa. I love y-" Dean started but I cut him off by slapping him in the face. The clip was still playing then Hunter, Kaitlyn, and Randy walked down the ramp. Hunter and Randy looked pissed and Kaitlyn looked sorry.

"Take it down!" Hunter yelled into a mic then the clip stopped. I rolled out of the ring and Kaitlyn pulled me into a hug.

"I am so sorry. You don't have to be my personal assistant." She said sounding sincere. Randy pulled me into a hug then I walked up the ramp with Kaitlyn without looking back at Dean. All I heard was Hunter saying, "There's always a plan b."

I was sitting in Kaitlyn's locker room with my luggage that she helped me get from my locker room.

"Coffee?" She asked sounding sincere while she reached out a coffee cup.

"Thank you." I thanked and gladly took the cup. I took a sip then realized that I still had the necklace that Dean gave back to me. I played with the charm on it, twirling it in my fingers.

"I uh gotta go to the gorilla for my match versus Emma," Kaitlyn said then left me alone in her locker room. I just sat there thinking about how stupid I was for thinking that he actually gave a damn about me. I turned the tv and saw the replay of Seth hitting Roman and Dean with a steel chair. I saw Dean's face filled with hurt and anger. I felt bad for him- wait no I don't he deserves this.

He said he loved me but lied, he is a liar and a cheater. I need to get out of here. I gathered my luggage and left a note for Kaitlyn then left.

Kaitlyn POV

I finished my match versus Emma, I won. Tonight has been wonderful my plan worked and Hunter got his payback but most importantly we got our little sister Katherine back from that asshole Ambrose. As I was walking down the hall I saw Dean enter Katherine's locker room. I opened the door to see him on the couch drinking a bottle of bourbon. He saw me and shot to his feet.