Chapter 17

Dean POV

Katherine fell asleep in my arms. It was so cute watching her sleep. Then my phone buzzed really loud causing Katherine to wake up but not fully.

"Hey." She said with a small smile.

"Hey princess, sorry about the phone," I said moving away from her to check on my phone. I looked to see who was calling and it was Rosa. Damn it I forgot all about Rosa. So I just hung up the phone hoping that would tell her it's over.

"Who was that?" Katherine asked curiously but I could tell she wasn't fully awake yet.

"Wrong number." I lied. I hate lying to her but I know it's for the best right now. Then I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"So, are we officially dating?" I asked staring into her eyes.

"Yes, we are officially dating." She says before she gives me a kiss on the lips. Then she pulled back.

"Is there any food here?" She asked curiously. "Because I am hungry."

"I will go see if there is any food in the kitchen, okay." I said getting out of the bed then putting on some underwear and some sweat pants then headed for the kitchen.

Katherine POV

Once Dean got dressed and left to see if there was any food I got up and put on my Victoria's Secret bra and underwear, I also put on one of Dean's shirts. Then I made my way to the kitchen. I saw him standing in front of the stove and he was cooking some eggs.

"You look so sexy cooking with your shirt off." I say admiring Dean as he cooks.

"I think you look so sexy in my shirt." He said with a smirk.

"I thought you said that you can't cook." I said while sitting on the counter.

"I can't cook but I always try." He said putting the eggs on the plate. Then he grabs a fork and takes a bite.

"Is it good?" I ask curiously. Then he quickly grabs a napkin and spits it out.

"It tastes like shit." He said while cleaning his mouth.

"How would you know what shit taste like?" I said with a smirk.

"I don't but maybe you should try the eggs and then you can tell me what it tastes like." He said with a smirk.

"I'm good," I said getting off of the counter then walking towards the fridge. I felt Dean wrap his arms around my waist.

"Sorry breakfast was ruined." He whispered into my ear.

"Don't worry I will fix it," I say turning around to face him then he picks me up causing me to wrap my legs around his torso.

"I am so glad that you are officially mine, princess," he says before kissing me. I pulled back when my phone started to ring. I jumped out of Dean's arms then answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said into the phone while Dean came from behind me then wrapped his arms around me again.

"Hello, there princess." I heard the voice on the other end say. I realized that it was Bray's voice.