twenty-eight

past

"where are we going?" zayn huffs, as harry leads him through what seems like an endless array of trees.

"hush," harry says to his boyfriend, dragging him.

"are you planning on killing me? am i following you to my death?"

"yes, that's precisely what i'm doing," harry chuckles. "we're almost there."

"i don't even know where there is. we've been walking for thirty minutes," zayn complains.

"trust me, it's worth it," harry says. a few more minutes of walking and zayn's complaining, harry stops. he moves behind zayn and covers his eyes.

"is this how i die?" zayn says, allowing harry lead him.

they stop and harry removes his hands from his face.

"woah," zayn exclaims looking at what's surrounding them.

it's a very very lush garden. it seems abandoned as there are different wild flowers and plants growing everywhere. it somehow makes the place even more beautiful.

harry seemed to have planned it, there's a blanket and some food.

"this place is beautiful," zayn says.

"i know. it's one of my favorite places. it's been abandoned for forever, no one comes here but me," harry says.

"harry this is so lovely," zayn says. he looks at all the things there, the blankets and the food. harry must have walked all the way here alone to prepare it, then walked back to get zayn. and zayn complained through out.

"i also got you this," harry says, reaching for his pocket and bringing out a very very large blunt. "i got it from liam. he says it's his best stuff and you'd love it."

"wow. why are you so perfect? what did i do to deserve you?" zayn asks.

"i should be the one asking that. you're always so good to me, i wanted to do something good too," harry says. "also you said you've been looking for a new smoke spot and this is perfect for it too. you can come here anytime you want."

"i don't want to come here if it's not with you," zayn says.

"stop being such a sap," harry chuckles.

"no, seriously," zayn says.

they sit at the blanket and harry lights zayn's blunt for him.

"it's so sexy when you do that," zayn says. harry isn't much of a smoker, but zayn is and zayn finds it really hot whenever harry lights or rolls his blunt.

harry smiles, putting it on zayn's mouth. zayn takes a very long drag.

"fúck that's good," he says. "come here."

he pulls harry towards him and grabs his chin.

"open your mouth," he asks. harry does and zayn blows the blunt into his mouth. he likes to get harry high this way.

a couple of minutes and they're both high as a kite.

harry is laying on zayn's lap, watching his boyfriend take more drags.

zayn is so beautiful. the most beautiful man harry has ever seen.

he's not even just saying that because he's in love with him. he truly means it.

harry is so lucky to have him.

"i'm so lucky to have you," zayn says, as if reading harry's thoughts.