fourteen

i feel so awkward writing sex scenes 😭

...

flashback

"yo zayn!" justin hollers over to his friend after their class ends. zayn stops for a few seconds so he can catch up.

"what's up?" zayn greets.

"i hate to say i told you so," he starts. "but i told you so."

"what are you talking about?" zayn asks.

"you know, your boyfriend," he says. "he hooked up with two guys at last nights party."

"justin, c'mon," zayn gives him an unimpressive look. "harry wouldn't do that."

"dude, i was there," justin says.

"alright. so what did you see?"

"i saw him dancing with two guys. he was sandwiched between them and they were practically having sex on the dance floor," justin says.

zayn frowns. "really? what else did you see?"

"unfortunately i got distracted by a very hot blonde before i could see anything else, but i can bet he hooked up with those guys. your boyfriend is such a slut,"

"how many times do i have to tell you to stop calling him that?" zayn says, getting annoyed. he's a bit angry, not only at justin but at harry too. "and i'll talk to him about that. thanks for telling me, i guess."

"it's the truth though," justin shrugs. zayn doesn't say anything after, justin's words leaving an effect on him.

harry had told him he was going to a party the previous night, he told zayn to come too but zayn rejected, he had a test to prepare for. the thought of harry doing what justin described never once popped into his mind.

but now that it has, he can't stop thinking about it.

he knows about harry's reputation, but he doesn't care. they're in a relationship right? and they've been dating for a few weeks, zayn trusts him. but then again, harry seems a bit naive about relationships, zayn isn't sure but he thinks that he's harry's first boyfriend. so he could be clueless about this kind of things.

when he's done with his last class, he checks harry's schedule (they both have each other's schedules to make plans to hangout easier) and sees that he's just wrapping up a class. zayn goes to his lecture building to wait for him. he's not seen harry today, and aside from wanting to confront him about what justin said, he also wants to see him because he misses him.

he notices the moment harry walks out of class. he's wearing a plain white shirt, underneath a dark jacket and really skinny jeans. his outfit is accessorized by shades and a scarf on his head. he looks so attractive that he makes wearing shades indoors seem normal.

zayn leans on the wall as he waits for harry to notice him when he passes. but harry walks right past him so zayn pulls him back. harry turns, surprised and happy to his boyfriend.

"oh, hey," he kisses zayn lightly on his lips. "sorry i didn't see you, i'm hungover as fuck."

"that explains it," zayn says. "you still look good though. walk with me to my dorm?"

harry smiles, nodding. zayn takes his boyfriends hand in his as they silently walk to the dormitories together. they're both quiet, zayn is analyzing harry's behavior to see if he can notice anything that could prove justin's claims, but he's acting pretty normal. and harry is quiet because he's got a light sensitivity from his hangover.

soon, they find themselves in zayn's dorm room. harry sits on his bed, and the next thing they know, they're making out and zayn temporarily forgets about what he wanted to talk to harry about.