eight

zayn is currently trying to tidy up his apartment. caleb is coming over, they planned a movie night today. his apartment isn't messy, but it doesn't hurt if it's neater. caleb doesn't like the smell of weed, so he makes sure to open his windows and airs out the entire apartment. he's also stocked everywhere with condoms and lube, just in case something happens.

okay, he's kind of hoping that something happens. he's very much sexually attracted to caleb, he knows he told justin he doesn't mind waiting- and he doesn't, but he also doesn't mind having sex with him. so he's fine with either, but he much prefers the latter.

an hour or so later, he hears his door bell ring. he slicks his hair with his hand, making sure everything looks good before opening his front door for his expected guest. caleb as usual, looks amazing. he's dressed simply, a bright pink shirt that would look terrible on most people, but he makes it work with his lithe figure and topped with a jean jacket with a pair of black slacks. zayn can tell he's got a bit of eyeliner on, it enhances his colored eyes.

"hey handsome," caleb says to him.

"hey yourself," zayn says, pulling his boyfriend in for a kiss. caleb hums into the kiss, after a few seconds they pull apart.

"you look great," zayn compliments, checking out his boyfriend.

"thanks," caleb says, his smile suddenly shyer. zayn opens the door a bit wider so he could come in, he takes off his jacket and hangs it on zayn's coat rack. "are you really gonna make me watch all the star wars movies today?"

"yeah, still can't believe you've never seen a single movie,"

"because it's like, ancient," caleb says, making himself comfortable on zayn's couch. "but since boyfriend is a nerd, i guess i don't have an option."

"you're right about that," zayn chuckles, sitting next to his boyfriend. caleb snuggles to his side, laying his head on zayn's shoulder while zayn wraps his hands around his much smaller body. he uses his other hand to hold the remote control as he plays the first movie.

thirty minutes into the movie, zayn's hands have found it's way on calebs jeans. he makes innocent strokes around it, but it doesn't stay innocent for long. caleb notices but doesn't say anything for a while till he starts to get affected. he turns, looking upward to face zayn.

"what?" zayn says, an innocent smile on his face.

"bad boy," caleb whispers, leaning forward a bit so he could kiss zayn's lips. zayn takes advantage of the opportunity and deepens the kiss, pulling caleb's body on top of him so the smaller boy straddles him.

zayn knows that caleb is happy about this new development, he noticed that he was a bit bored watching the movie and zayn wasn't surprised about that. it was one of the reasons why he picked that, yeah star wars is his ultimate favorite series and he'd be super glad if his boyfriend liked it too, but on the other hand, if he found it boring it just means they could spend their time doing something else, like making out. either way, he wins.

zayn places both his hands on calebs small hips, using force to pull the smaller boy unto him to grind against him. he moans, feeling the friction of the movement go straight to his còck. he moves one of his hands to cup calebs perky butt and kneads around the flesh. they kiss like that for another ten minutes, and zayn realizes that this is the furthest they've gone but he's determined not to end it there.

he pulls apart for a few seconds to catch his breathe and take off his shirt. caleb does the same and now they're both shirtless, zayn moves his hands to trail on caleb's chest, gently massaging his nipples as the smaller boy moans. he leans forward and takes one of the nipples in his mouth, sucking at it gently and rolling it between his tongue expertly. caleb moans loudly, his fingers in zayn's hair as encouragement.