CHAPTER 1: WHERE TF AM I

Narrator:We last saw our hero this happened

???: WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!

Me: Uh sorry about that

As I look up and see a big hole in the ceiling and a bunch of cones surrounding me.

Y/n(thoughts): I guess the cones cushioned my fall Huh neat.

Me: hey look man I'm really sorry for the roof is there anyway I can help uhh (reads name tag) Ron.

Ron: No just leave before you cause anymore problems AND TAKE YOUR STINKIN CONES WITH YOU.

Me:Sheesh alright,alright I'm going(damn..).

As I look out the window to leave I see a man with a shark head staring at me with an extremely toothy grin.

Sharkhead: HI

Me:

I slammed the door faster than Kim Kardashians ass breaking the internet

(Ha) as I look back I see Ron giving me a weird glare as if I just farted.

Ron: dude what are you doing? Let him in.

Me: What are you kidding me NO WAY that is a sharkman a literal sharkman I'm doing us both a favor by keeping us alive

Sharkhead (muffled): you know I can still hear you right?

Me: GAHH

Ron: seriously dude he's fine just let him in

Me: fine.

I lay off the door slowly and the the man with the sharkhead walks in and looks at me.

Sharkhead: thanks I guess...

He then proceeds to walk towards the counter with Ron.

Ron:Welcome how can I help you today.

Sharkhead: yeah (proceeds to pull out a duffel bag) give me everything you got.
(Points to me) and you don't try to be a hero kid. Anybody who tries anything is losing an arm got it

Ron: Crap!!

Me: I told you Ron.

Sharkhead: Shut it you racist just because my quirk is shark doesn't mean that I'm not a decent person.

Me: aren't you robbing us? And also quirk is that what your parents said just so you would feel normal?

Sharkhead: Irrelevant! Now come here!

Me: oh no bro

NARRATOR POV

Y/n was in trouble now he has no idea on what he's doing. This could pose as a serious threat for him. As that shark menace draws closer Y/n did what any reasonable person would have done.