CHAPTER 24: USJ PT 4

Narrator: HI everybody welcome back last time things went wrong fast and the future looks dull for our class as Aizawa was beaten by the terrifying giant Nomu. How will our heroes win this one? Let's find out now!
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Collapse zone.

Bakugo: Die...!

Bakugo blasted away two villains straight into a wall knocking them out.

Y/n 4: Sorry about him he's a bit angry.

The villains didn't answer for they were still out cold.

Bakugo: Is this all of them? They're so weak.

Kirishima: All right. Let's hurry up and go save the others! If we're here, then everyone else should be inside USJ, too. I'm worried about the guys with less offensive ability.

Y/n 4: Well if it wasn't for you two dashing off in attempt to destroy ol' misty maybe we wouldn't have been separated.

Bakugo: Well I didn't see your idea working Dumbass!

Y/n 4: Those vacuums made a lot more sense in my head which is something you don't use too often is it!

Bakugo: What did you say I'll kill you!

Kirishima: Guys please stop arguing! We should be focusing on our friends. As men, we have to take responsibility for what we did!

Y/n 4:

Bakugo: If you want to go, then go by yourself

Bakugo: If you want to go, then go by yourself. I'm going to kill that warp gate.

Kirishima: What? You're gonna act childish at a time like this? Besides, that guy's attacks are--

Bakugo: Shut up! That gate bastard is the enemy's way in and out. I'm gonna cut off their gateway route for when the time comes. It's not like we don't have to fight the fog.

But while they were talking a camouflaged villain snuck around them ready to attack until...

Villain(whisper): Wait wasn't there a 3rd one where did he go?

Y/n 4: Right behind you.

Y/n 4 appeared from his own camouflage armed with a butterfly knife and took the villain down.

Bakugo: I knew he was there I didn't need your help.

Y/n 4: Yeah whatever short fuse you're welcome btw. Anyway you shouldn't worry about the others each of them have their own Y/n looking out for them.

Kirishima: Bakugo when did you become so calm and rational? I thought you were more like--

Y/n 4: Die, Die, Die!

Bakugo: I'm always calm and rational, you spiky-haired punk and that's not what I sound like freak!

Kirishima: Oh yeah, that's more like it.