CHAPTER 20: THE COUNSEL

Narrator: Welcome back everyone to the story previously U.A. had quite the scare as something melted the gates of U.A. thanks to Y/n and lida everything started to calm down. Now let's continue on.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Aizawa: For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person.

Midoriya was paying attention while Y/n was distracted by something.

???: Y/n....

Y/n(thoughts): What is that? It's been calling me since I got to this school.

Sero: Excuse me! What'll we be doing?

He interrupted loudly knocking Y/n out of thought.

Y/n: Gahh!

Aizawa: Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training.

Denki: Rescue...Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too.

Mina: Right?

Y/n: You said it, I hate more work.

???: Y/n...

Y/n: Grrr.

Kirishima: Idiot, this is the duty of a hero! My arms are ready to rumble!

Tsu: No one can beat me in water, ribbit.

Aizawa: Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready.

???: Y/n...

Y/n: Go away damn it!

Midoriya: Hey Y/n are you okay?

Ochaco: Yeah you haven't memed all day is something wrong?

Y/n: What? Oh yeah I'm fine just in thought that's all.

Y/n(thoughts):

As they were getting ready Y/n started to look for his costume which incase you don't remember it's just a pair of MLG sunglasses

Y/n: Man what did I do with my glasses?

He looked around while everybody else already left leaving him all alone.

???: Y/n...

*Vrrrr*

Suddenly a dark blue mist surrounds our protagonist, the same mist that brought him to this strange world he was pulled in without a trace.

Y/n: