CHAPTER 14: EXPELLED?

Narrator: Hello everybody it's great to see you again let's see where we left off our duo were in the midst of a test on the first day of school. While Y/n was crushing it midoriya was slipping behind until it was his turn on the ball throw where he controlled his quirk to his finger breaking it but gaining him a 705.3. Let's continue.
------------------------

???: He got over 700 meters?!

Y/n: That's right ladies and gentlemen.

Ochaco: Finally, a hero-like record!

lida:His fingers swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange quirk...

Yuga: It's not very stylish.

Bakugo looked in utter shock as he was stunned by what he just saw.

Y/n: Oooohh this has got to be embarrassing for you short fuse.

This pissed bakugo off even more as his hands explode he dashed after midoriya.

Bakugo: Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku you bastard!

Y/n: Yo chill bro it's just a prank!

Suddenly aizawa wrapped his cloth around the angry teen.

Bakugo: What the--? These cloths are hard..!

Aizawa: They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy.

Y/n: Damn you could give heavy a run for his money.

Aizawa: Jeez...don't make me use my quirk over and over. I have dry eyes.

Class: it's such a waste, since his quirk is so amazing!

Y/n: Wow really that's odd.

Aizawa: We're wasting time Whoever's next, get ready and you take that thing off.

Y/n: What aw man fine... well it was fun while it lasted.

Midoriya and Y/n walked back to the class leaving bakugo alone.

Ochaco: Is your finger Allright?

Midoriya: OH yeah.

Y/n: That was super cool maybe all those murder attempts during training is finally paying off?

Midoriya flinched making Ochaco confused.

Meanwhile bakugo was left in thoughts on how midoriya is so powerful and where did his quirk come from.

The test continues normally midoriya and Y/n both did great. By the time it was over they were both on the floor tired.

Y/n: N-No more... too lazy to continue.*ded*

Aizawa: Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once.

Midoriya: The person with the lowest total score will be expelled.

Y/n: Don't worry midoriya after that throw your score definitely went up.

Midoriya: Y-You really think so.

Y/n: Yeah(no).

A projection popped out of Aizawas phone showing the results.

1. Y/n L/n.
2. Momo Yaoyorozu.
3. Shoto Todoroki.
4. Katsuki Bakugo.
5. Tenya lida.
6. Fumikage Tokoyami.
And all the way at the bottom.
21. Izuku Midoriya.

Y/n:...shit.

Midoriya looked down defeated. His life was over his hero career slipped away.

Aizawa: By the way, I was lying about the expulsion.