(S2) CHAPTER 29: THE ULTIMATE TRAINING MONTAGE!

Narrator: Hello everybody it's your favorite narrator with another chapter of this amazing story, last time Y/n decided to join the rest of class 1-A in the sports festival so that he can put Bakugo in his place, but also dropped some truth about his powers to his friends unknowing someone was listening in. Now we continue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLASS 1-A, 3:20

The gang prepares to leave the class but there seems to be an issue with the door.

Ochaco: Wh...Wh-what's going on?

Y/n: Hey lida have you seen my...can we help you?

A horde of students flock around the exit doors of 1-A in hopes to catch glimpses of the class that survived the USJ attack.

lida: What business do you have with class 1-A?

Y/n: Uh I think they might be here for our cars extended warranties look at their eyes...they want blood!

Bakugo: No you idiot put the pieces together, we're the ones who made it out the villains' attack. They're scouting out the enemy.

Midoriya: They probably want to check us out before the sports festival.

Bakugo walks up to the crowd standing tall, thinking he's tough by doing this.

Bakugo: There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!

lida: Stop calling people "extras" just because you don't know them!

???: I came to see what the famous Class 1-A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all students in the Hero course like this?

Y/n: 

???: Well seeing something like this makes me disillusioned

The student walked up his appearance was tall standing purple hair and a tired expression. Which Y/n made a comparison to his homeroom teacher.

 Which Y/n made a comparison to his homeroom teacher