(S2) CHAPTER 31: THE SPORTS FESTIVAL PT 2

THIS IS DEDICATED TO MY MOTHER.

RIP...

Good evening everyone it's your favorite narrator back again to give another chapter of the hero of MEMES last time our protagonists entered the sports festival a Olympic like event for U.A. students to show the world their talents and skills. All eyes are on one class though class 1-A but more importantly Y/n now on to the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight: Now, let's get started right away, U.A. does everything "right away," huh?

Ochaco: The first game is what you call a qualifier!

Y/n: I thought getting into this event was qualification enough.

lida: No they have to thin the heard before the real challenges begin.

Y/n:... What did I get myself into?

Bakugo: Look at you scared already?

Y/n: Shut it Short fuse!

Midnight: Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here is the fateful first game!

A screen appeared behind her spinning to give the first game.

Y/n: Ohh this is gonna be good!

Midnight: This year, it's...This!

The screen stops spinning and shows the sign Obstacle race!

Midoriya: An obstacle race.

Midnight: All 11 classes will participate in this race. The course will be the outer circumference of this stadium about 4 kilometers!

Y/n:

Jiro: 2 miles Y/n keep up.

Y/n: Oh...

Midnight: Our school's selling point is freedom! As long as you stay on the coarse, it doesn't matter what you do! Now take your places everyone!

The students made way to the start with determination on their faces.

Y/n: Anything at our disposal huh...hehe this is going to be fun...

Midoriya: I don't think I like that look Y/n...Y/n?

lida: I think we lost him...

Mineta: This is bad I don't like the idea of him talking like that!

The three lights flashed green everybody knew what that meant.

Midnight: Start!

And with that the students were off in a blaze!...all except for Y/n.

Midnight: Huh kid I said start!

Y/n: Oh I heard you and I'll go but it'll be too easy and not very entertaining if I blast pass everybody and win, plus I'm waiting for someone.

Midnight: Who?

Mic: Okay, here's the play-by-play! Are you ready to do the commentary Mummy Man?

Aizawa: You're the one who forced me to come.