CHAPTER 16: FIGHT

Narrator: HI we're back with our protagonist and his new friend's speaking of which The fight has begun Izuku Midoriya vs Katsuki Bakugo who will rain superior let's continue on.
————————————————————————

lida(audio) : Hey, Bakugo! Give me your status! What happened?

Bakugo: Just shut up and defend! I'm really angry right now!

Y/n: Man he's such a great teammate.

Kirishima: Aw man what's he saying?

All Might: He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan and this capture tape!

Y/n: That's kinda small don't you think?

All Might: Nonsense once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you captured them.

Y/n: Oh so we're wrapping people up in tape (what kind of sick party is this?)

Mina: the time limit is at 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?

All Might: Yes!

Mina: The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!

All Might: Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in. Besides, didn't Mr. Aizawa tell you, too? You know--

The room gasped and smiled.

Y/n:

All Might: Here we go--

Everyone(minus Y/n): Plus Ultra!

Y/n: Hey uh guys what's short fuse up to?

Everyone turned and saw Bakugo blasting off towards Midoriya.

Midoriya: Uraraka, go run!

Y/n: What are you doing don't split up haven't you guys seen any horror movie?!

In a flash of light bakugo attempts to kick midoriya but he blocks it.

Bakugo: Looking away? You must be sure of yourself--Huh?

Bakugo stops talking in suprise as capture tape starts wrapping around his leg. Bakugo being impatient swings with his right again! But midoriya saw it coming and dodged it.

Y/n: