CHAPTER 10: TEST DRIVE GONE WRONG.

Narrator: Welcome back everyone. Where we last left our duo it was the entrance exam time all tha training midoriya did will finally pay off... He thinks. Let's find out.

Midoriya: Mock battles... How can everyone be so confident? Aren't they nervous?

Y/n: Unlike us they have lived with their quirks all their lives so they must know all about what they can do.

Midoriya: You're right they even have equipment to go with their quirks...

Midoriya pauses and sees a familiar girl.

Y/n: Hey it's the girl we met at the gate. I guess she was assigned to the same battle center?

Y/n then grew a sinister face.

Y/n:

Maybe it's fate that the two of you are in the same group

Midoriya: W-What no it's not like that!

Y/n: Or is it?

Midoriya began to blush like crazy.

Y/n: I'm just kidding dude but now you have a chance to go talk to her(pushes midoriya in her direction).

Midoriya started walking towards her only to be stopped by a hand. He turns around and sees Glasses.

Glasses: That girl appears to be trying to focus. What are you doing here? Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else?

Midoriya: N-N-No, of course not...

Y/n: Hey man don't be a cockblock.

Glasses: That is highly inappropriate you should be ashamed!

Y/n: Yet I'm not.. Listen dude I don't know you or your goals but one thing I do know is that we're all here to be heroes. So chill out and let's do our best Ok?

Glasses looked at him up and down.

Glasses: Fine but you better watch out.

Present Mic: OKAY, START!

Everyone looked up at the tower where they heard his voice.

Present Mic: What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, Run, the die has been cast, ya know!

As soon as he said that everybody was gone leaving midoriya and Y/n.

Y/n: Oh where did everybody go? Did they disappear...or were they never there to begin with?

or were they never there to begin with?