CHAPTER 17.5: Y/n's House of Horror

Narrator: Hello everybody it's great to see you again and on a very special occasion today our story is currently #1 in overpowered and to celebrate this story is going to be a long one. So without further Adu let's go.
————————————————————————

After the huge battle between Bakugo and Midoriya the room was left in silence.

Denki: What the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground...

Tokoyami: They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?

Tsu: This is training, though.

Meanwhile at the destroyed building.

Medicbot 1: To the nurse's office.

Medicbot 2: I know.

The bots picks up the passed out Midoriya.

Y/n: Man he's gonna kill me when he wakes up. Hey short fuse you good over there you've been awfully quiet...hello?

Bakugo still didn't move he was still shocked about what just happened. Until All Might patted him on the shoulder.

All Might: Come back, Young Bakugo it's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experience is part of life.

Back to the class.

All Might: Well, even if I say that, the real MVP for this battle was Young lida!

Y/n: Yay Dashy Legs!

lida: Huh?!

Tsu: It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?

All Might: Hmm, well... Why is that?

Y/n: Um well--

All Might: Does anyone Know?!

Y/n: Or not -_-

Momo: Yes, Mr. All Might. That is because lida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge.

Y/n: Ohh Damn!

Bakugo:....

Y/n:...Man it's no fun if there's no reaction.

Momo: And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash.

Y/n: Wow quite the analysis aren't you?

Momo: As for Uraraka...She let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-mâché as a real weapon, She would have been able to do something so dangerous.

Y/n: Yeah but dude you have to understand how awesome that scene was.

Momo: I completely agree but lida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in response to the final attack.

lida was shaking and smiling uncontrollably.

Momo: The Hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was only training. They were practically breaking the rules.

She was finally finished.

Y/n: