CHAPTER 22: USJ PT 2

Narrator: Greetings everyone welcome back last time our protagonist and his friends have found themselves victims of a villain attack on U.A. after the class got split up more villains showed up ready for a fight now let's continue on.
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lida: Shoji, is everyone here? Can you check?

Shoji: Everyone's scattered, but they're all in this building.

Y/n: Ok good, now what to do with ol' misty. Physical attacks don't work.

Thirteen: Class rep!

lida: Yes!

Thirteen: I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them what's happening here. Even with Y/n and Eraser Head dealing with villains left and right, it's still not enough, somebody has an interference Quirk and is hiding right now.

lida: But it would be a disgrace as class rep to leave everyone behind--

Y/n: Disgrace Deez Nutz! lida get going! If you can get outside the villains can't follow you.

Sero: Yeah blow away this fog with your legs!

Thirteen: Use your Quirk in order to save others!

Ochaco: I can totally support you like Y/n did in the cafeteria!

Y/n: Great idea Ochaco.

???: Even if you have no other choice, are there really idiots who talk about their plans in front of the the enemy?!

Thirteen: Black Hole!

The villain was pulled in by Thirteen's Quirk.

Y/n:

Shipwreck zone

Shipwreck zone.

Mineta: What do you mean, Fight? Are you stupid?! These guys might kill All Might, right? You're contradicting yourself, Midoriya!

Mineta began to rant in fear until the Y/n clone smacked him on the head.

Y/n 2: Why such a bitch act like a man.

Midoriya: Those guys down there are clearly assuming we'll fight in the water, right?

Tsu: Does that mean they knew what was in these facilities before they gathered people?

Y/n 2: So what's the plan? It's not like I can transform into jaws again....or can I?

Midoriya: No, while that would be helpful it wouldn't be enough. Somethings strange for people with such Intel they sent you, Asu--

Tsu: Ribbit?

Midoriya: I mean, Tsu--to the shipwreck zone.

Y/n 2(whisper): Nice save dude.