CHAPTER 17: FINAL BATTLE

Narrator: Welcome back everyone to another exciting day of Y/n and friends. Last time things where looking rough for Midoriya as he was fighting Bakugo. While Midoriya had the upper hand at some point Bakugo sheer power overwhelmed the broccoli boi. Now we Start from there.
————————————————————————

After a devastating blast from Bakugo The building was rumblings from below.

lida: Bakugo, Answer me! Did you do that? What in world did you do?

Ochaco noticed that lida was distracted and took the opportunity. Running towards the bomb.

lida: Hey I won't let you, hero!

Ochaco touched her hands with her quirk and jumped right over lida catching him off guard.

lida: She can make herself floating now, too?

Mina: Yeah you go girl!

Denki: So awesome.

Y/n: Hey guys what I miss?

Jiro: Ochaco's going for the bomb.

Y/n: Oh crap really nice! Wait (pulls out phone and records the action) Midoriyas going to love this GIGITTY!

Ochaco: Release!

But while Ochaco was too busy floating to notice suddenly six extra jets emerged from lidas calf and boosted him forward.

Y/n: Oh come on! Nobody told me we could modify our costumes. (What I'd give for these shades to turn into a comfy bean bag chair.)

Ochaco: It's a special move that's hard on my body!

But before she could touch the explosive lida dashed and tackles it away.

lida: Your Quirk is not a threat if you cannot touch anything. I'll hold out until time runs out!

He begins to laugh "Evilly".

Meanwhile
Back with Short fuse vs Deku.

Midoriya: Wh-Where did Y/n go?

Y/n(thoughts): Sorry bro it's your time to shine.

Bakugo: Oi, Oi, What's wrong Deku? I didn't hit you, so you can still move, can't you? Come and get me!

Midoriya: Uraraka, what's the situation?

Ochaco(audio): Deku!

Bakugo: Ignoring me again? I can't believe him!

Kirishima: Sir, you should stop them! That Bakugo's really crazy! He's going to kill him!

Y/n: