CHAPTER 23: USJ PT 3

I know, I know I'm late but hold on I can explain....
Ok I can't explain but I'm back hooray 🎊

Narrator: Well Hello everybody it's great to see you again let's catch up. Last time things seemed to be looking up for our heroes as they defeated the water villains and escaped the destroyed ship but are they truly out of trouble? Let's find out now.
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n 2: So how long do you think those orbs will keep them attached to each other?

Mineta: Well I had a bowel movement this morning, so those things'll stick all day.

Y/n 2:

Mineta: What? That's how my Quirk works!

Midoriya: We were just lucky that was all of them. I took a huge gamble. Normally, they would've kept--*Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter *

Tsu: Midoriya, stop that. It's scary.

Y/n 2: Meh you get used to it.

Tsu: Rather than reflecting back, shouldn't you think about what to do next?

Midoriya: Y-You're right.

But as soon as he said that, a sharp pain is felt on his fingers as they are still broken.

Y/n 2: Uh dude are you going to be ok?

Midoriya: Y-Yeah. Anyway, we should make getting help our top priority. It would be best to follow the shore and avoid the central plaza as we head toward the exit.

Tsu: That's true. Mr. Aizawa and Y/n have drawn a large number of villains to the plaza.

Midoriya:...but I think he overextended himself by jumping into that crowd of villains to protect us.

Y/n 2: Don't worry about bro he's with my original self what could possibly go wrong?

Meanwhile at the Central plaza.

Aizawa expanded his clothes and wrapped up two villains sending them flying but Y/n was getting jumped by a group of villains.

Y/n: Help! It's all gone terribly wrong!

Aizawa: Damn it kid get serious!

The villains Aizawa sent in the air came back down toppling the group and freeing Y/n.

Y/n: *Whew* Thanks Mr. Aizawa up top! (Raising hand)

Aizawa: Not until you stop playing around and we finish this.

Y/n: Fine.(lowers hand)

Back with the group.

Midoriya: I wasn't thinking of doing anything that'll get in his way. But if we can find an opening and lessen Their load, even a little...