(S2) CHAPTER 28: WE'RE BACK...AGAIN!(THE SEQUAL-DEQUAL)

Master_n00b: Greetings everyone it's great to see you all again. Allow me to introduce you to Season 2 of The Hero of MEMES!!! Sorry It took so long but I have officially returned to my first love oh how I missed you! Before we get into it HUGE Shoutout to the homie.

@Gojo_Satoru_96 for their help in the reproduction of HOM so thanks to them I can get these chapters back out. Enough of me let us get to the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n and Midoriya are in his room, Y/n was blabbing on about random stuff but Midoriya wasn't listening instead he was in deep thought about the USJ attack. That was until Mommidoriya busted in.

Mommidoriya: Izuku...? The food's ready.

Y/n: Oooh I wonder what's for dinner?

Midoriya: Thanks we'll be right there.

The two exit the room to be met by a table filled with incredible dishes.

Y/n: Oh wow once again Mommidoriya does not disappoint!

Mommidoriya: Thank you Y/n today, we are having pork cutlet bowls.

Y/n: So Midoriya who'd win in a fight Adolf Dripler, Joseph Stuntin or Bonito Swagolini?

Midoriye stood there in silence

Y/n:...Fine then ignore me but I won't forget this!

The three enjoy the meals but Midoriya was still distracted ever since the USJ event he's been on his guard for more villain attacks. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

CLASS 1-A.

Hagakure: Hey, did you watch the news last night?

Ojiro: Yeah?

Hagakure: Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all...

Shoji: That's true.

Ojiro: W-well it's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?

Denki: Besides I think Y/n got the most screentime out of all of us.

FLASHBACK.

Reporter: The villains seemed to come from thin air bringing backup and terrorizing the students and injuring two but thanks to All Mi--

Y/n:

FLASHBACK OVER.

Y/n: So worth getting smacked by one of the teachers!

Denki: But man, all the channels made a big deal about it.

Kirishima: I was surprised.

Jiro: Can you blame them? The Hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked.

Sero: Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did.

Mineta: STOP THAT, SERO! Just thinking about it's making me wet myself--

Y/n: AYO!?

Bakugo: Shut up! Be quit, Scum!

Sato: But man, All might was great! He pushed back those crazy strong villains.

Y/n: Yeah he was pretty incredible.

Momo: You were great as well Y/n.

Tsu: Yeah *Ribbit* without you some of us wouldn't have made it.