The MEME killer (100,000 VIEW SPECIAL!)

Narrator:

and welcome all to The Hero Of MEMES 100

and welcome all to The Hero Of MEMES 100.000 VIEWS SPECIAL without any delay let's get right into it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the underground's ruins Y/n and Frisk laid by the pillar still waiting on their Guardian Toriel to return.

Frisk: Y/n Is she back yet?

Y/n: It's only been 15 minutes Frisk.

Frisk: Yeah but 15 turns to 30 then 1 hour so on and so on...

Y/n: Well try calling her.

Frisk: I don't think these bricks can work underground.

Y/n: Fair but-

He was cut off by Frisk high pitched scream.

Y/n: Frisk!

A glitched like substance grabbed the kid but Y/n flew and rescued them but in return the substance took Y/n along with the world around them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down in hell Y/n was down on his luck and needed a little extra money since Blitzo once again used his salary for horse figurines, so to compensate he had Y/n go out in the van to get it more gas for some advance pay.

Y/n: Ok finally finna pump gas in the I.M.P van this finna be a breeze!

Before he could grab the handle the clerk ran to him outside.

Clerk: Big fella suck on da tip of the pump like a lollypop!

Y/n: Nuh uh I ain't come here for all that I just came for some gas.

Clerk: You came to get some gas now stick that pump up yo ass!

Y/n: Listen I don't know what you talkin about I just came to pump my gas.

Clerk: Big fella pour the gas on you, wear it like cologne!

Y/n: Clerk!

Clerk: All the gas that come out that pump, drink it and get drunk!

Y/n: Clerk!

Clerk: Put yo hand back and drink that gas until you have a heart attack!

They start fighting for the pump.

Y/n: I'm just trying to pump my gas!

Clerk: Then I'mma need you to take that pump, pour all the gas in the car, get back in, and blow yo self up!

Y/n: Back up sir I just need gas!

Clerk: Gas for you stands for...

Gotta take this pump to the