CHAPTER 6: IT'S HERO TIME

Narrator: Hello again let's just get right into it shall we? Last time our faithful duo was saved thanks to All Might but in a last effort to talk to his hero midoriya grabbed him while he was flying leaving Y/n by himself. Now let's see what happens now

Midoriya: Can even someone without a quirk be like you?

All Might turned around.

All Might: Without a quirk...?

But before he could reply something happened All Might was Transforming.

All Might: Oh no, holy shit, goddammit...

Midoriya not paying attention looks down.

Midoriya: It might've been because I don't have a quirk, but I'm always made fun of... Maybe that's why... I don't know...but I think saving people is super cool.

A steaming mist surrounds All Might. While midoriya was still talking.

Midoriya: Saving people with a fearless smile. I want to be the greatest hero, like you...!

Just then All Might was gone and all that stood in his place was some skinny guy.

Midoriya: AAHHH.

Y/n: Midoriya finally I found you...where's All Might who's this homeless man?

Meanwhile.

While our protagonist and his friend were busy talking to a new person. We find a familiar thing in an alleyway waking up in a bottle.

Sludge: Wh-Where am I...? What happened...?

Flashback:

All Might: Texas smash!

Sludge: Oh yeah... That Bastard...

Flashback end:

Sludge: If it weren't for that Bastard...

Suddenly two figures emerged from the alley. It was Bakugo and his goons.

Goon 2: Hey katsuki, aren't you and midoriya childhood friends?

Goon 1: You went a little overboard today.

Bakugo: It's his fault for getting in my way.

Bakugo kicks the bottle unknowingly releasing the villain.

Goon 1: Don't let it get to you.

Bakugo then thinks about what midoriya said in class.

Bakugo: He's an idiot dreaming like a kid!

He then proceeds to blow up the can in his palms.

Bakugo: Just watching him pisses me off!

Goon 2: Then, why don't we go to the arcade for a change of pace? You'll come too right, Katsuki?