CHAPTER 4: A VERY ANGRY BOI

Narrator: Welcome back Y/n has followed his new friend Midoriya to his school in hopes to catch some new information. We cut to them now.

Teacher: You're pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?

Class: YES!

The class roars in excitement while showing off their quirks. It really freaked out Y/n but he was starting to get used to it as he fell back to sleep.

Teacher: Yes, Yes, you all have wonderful quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!

??Teach. Don't lump us all in the same group.

A blonde haired kid interrupted.

Blonde hair: I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!

This kid was Katsuki Bakugo. Aka Short fuse(in more ways than one).

Student: that was uncalled for, katsuki!

Class: yeah

Bakugo: You all should shut up like the extras you are!

Y/n(annoyed):

Teacher: OH, If I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right Bakugo?

Student 1: U.A.? That national school?!

Student 2: It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know? Their acceptance rates always really low, too.

Midoriya just laid his head down in his desk. Obviously trying to hide something.

Bakugo: that's exactly why you guys are just extras!

Bakugo leans back  and jumps on top of his desk.

Bakugo: I aced the mock test! I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A. I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top Hero! My name'll be inscribed on the list of top earners!

Teacher: OH yeah, midoriya wanted to go to U.A. Too right?

Midoriya yelped a bit looks up and sees everyone looking at him silence filled the room until every student minus Y/n and Bakugo started to laugh.

Student: Huh? Midoriya no way! You can't get into the hero course just by studying!

Midoriya: Th-They got rid of that rule! There's just no precedent...

Midoriya was interrupted by Bakugo slamming his hand on midoriya's desk knocking him on hiss butt and waking Y/n again.

Bakugo: Hey DEKU. You're below the rejects! You're Quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?