(S2) CHAPTER 30: THE SPORTS FESTIVAL PT 1

Hey all Master_n00b here and I'd like to apologize for yet another long hiatus. With school ending and settling into summer I honestly just lost some motivation but when I saw just how many people are still interested in this story it made me want to continue so thank you all for your continued support and I hope that this chapter will make up for my long absent.

Narrator: Alright Logan Paul are you done we got a chapter to read! Anyway hello everyone welcome back FINALLY to this story, Previously word got out on the USJ incident and with the sports festival around the corner all eyes are on class 1-A but mostly on Y/n and Bakugo as their rivalry is kicking into high gear with the whole event starting now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya was getting ready to leave tying his shoes next to him was his mother.

Mommidoriya: Izuku, be careful not to get hurt.

Midoriya: Okay.

Mommidoriya: I'll record it okay? In High resolution.

Midoriya: Okay.

Mommidoriya: Do your best.

Midoriya hugged his mom and set out once again for U.A.

Mommidoriya: My boys so grown!...Wait where's Y/n?

Meanwhile Y/n was still on the couch sleep.

Mommidoriya: Oh dear he'll be late, Y/n please wake up

She nudged him enough for him to speak.

Y/n(tired): Watch out mrbeast Batman and Goku are shooting and the storms getting closer!

Mommidoriya: He's really out of it luckily he gave me instructions for this situation.

She made her way to wall where a "Conveniently placed button" was mounted, she pressed it and instantly covered her ears with earplugs, speakers popped from the walls and covered Y/n.

Y/n: AAAAAHHHH!!!

Falling to the floor Y/n held his ears.

Y/n: Turn it off!

Mommidoriya pressed the button again shutting down everything.

Mommidoriya: Good morning Y/n.

Y/n: Morning, god why did I install that?

Mommidoriya: Well you asked me to use this incase you overslept.

FLASHBACK.

Y/n: Hey Mommidoriya can I ask you something?