(S2) CHAPTER 32: THE SPORTS FESTIVAL PT 3

Hello everyone and welcome back to the story last time the race was on every participating U.A student blitzing an obstacle ridding track around the stadium and many already lost due to class 1-A's antics but now we continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deadpool: Wow Frosty does not care who he hits today!

Mic: What would you expect from Class 1-A? Aizawa is not a good teacher.

Aizawa: I'm still here you know...

Y/n 2: Well speak up! some times I mistake you for a chipotle burrito.

Student: That was too close he could have killed us!

Y/n: Wait... where's Kirishima?

Suddenly a rumble was heard from the rubble.(Wordplay go crazy)

Kirishima: Like I'd die! That bastard Todoroki! He timed it on purpose so it'd be right where they fell. Someone would've died!

Deadpool: Once again getting hard saves the day!

Again another rumble was heard from the rubble.

???: That class A... really is filled with bastards!

Mic: Tetsutetsu from class B was also underneath! That's crazy!

Y/n:

Tetsutetsu: Someone would've died!

Kirishima: Our Quirks are pretty much the same?!

Tetsutetsu: Wait, you little--!

Y/n: Hold up before you two leave I have something important!

Kirishima: What Y/n?

Y/n: Ok with both of you having similar quirks... do you have trouble getting it up!

Jiro: Of course in a serious moment of battle only Y/n would make jokes like this...

Tetsutetsu: Damnit it's not like that!

Y/n 2: You think Viagra amplifies their powers?

Deadpool: No but it's in their futures!

Deadpool and Y/n 2:

Aizawa: How mature...

Midoriya: Y/n could you please get serious!

Y/n: Fine... I'll try.

Bakugo without hesitation blasted off to the bigger bot.

Mic: Class 1-A's Bakugo! Since the bottom was blocked, he goes overhead! Clever!