CHAPTER 5: THE SUPER BUFF GUY.

Narrator: Welcome back everyone to another wacky-zappy chapter as we last saw our hero he and his new friend Midoriya were walking after leaving the school Midoriya attended and Y/n snuck into. But while they were walking the Sludge villain attacked them and nearly killed Midoriya until The Hero All Might swooped in and absolutely destroyed the villain. What will happen next? Let's find out.

Y/n was in a very weird spot as he sees his friend getting slapped awake by his hero All Might.

All Might: Hey.. Hey He- oh

After being slapped for about 45 seconds Midoriya finally started to come around.

Y/n:

All Might: OH good!

All Might: OH good!

Midoriya yelped and proceeded to scoot back surprisingly very fast.

All Might: I'm glad you're okay! Sorry 'bout getting you caught up in my villain fighting. I don't usually make mistakes like this, but I was in High spirits on my day off in a new place.

All Might starts to laugh Heroically.

Y/n: Wait so we were just bait for you to catch that guy.

All Might: What no of course not but you were a big help. Thanks!

Midoriya looked extremely dazed but then again he was in a momentary coma.

All Might holds up two bottles of what remains of the sludge villain.

All Might: I captured him safely!

Y/n: I hope you don't intend to sell those.

Midoriya(thoughts): The number one hero...All Might... H-He's the real thing... He looks completely different in person!

All Mights smile seems to get brighter Blinding Y/n.

Y/n:

Midoriya: OH right! An a-autograph! Where should I--

As Midoriya starts to panic Y/n grabbed his notebook to try to shield himself from All Mights shiny teeth.

Midoriya: In that notebook!

He grabbed the notebook from Y/n's grasp

Y/n: Aaggh it's worse!

Midoriya looked in his notebook and saw All Mights signature already in it.

Midoriya: He already did!

Midoriya begins to bow frantically while Y/n was still rubbing his eyes in hopes that he's not blind.

Midoriya: Th-Thank you very much it'll be an heirloom a family treasure!

Y/n: Ok dude now you just sound crazy.

All Might: Okay! Well I need to take this guy to the police. See you again on the other side of the screen!

Midoriya: Wait, already?

All Might: pros are constantly fighting enemies and time.

Y/n: Didn't you say you were on your day off

Midoriya: Wait... there are still... things I want to ask...

All Might: Well then...

He begins to jump super high.

All Might (distance): I'm counting on your continued support!

Y/n's pov

Y/n (thoughts): What a strange man.

Me: all right good bye Ok Midoriya let's go

Midoriyas gone.

Me: What the- that motherfucker lied he DOES have a quirk invisibility. Alright midoriya ya got me now c'mon out...midoriya?

Midoriya(distance): AHHH

I look to see where that noise only to find my green haired friend dangling on All Mights leg.

Me: ah OK he's just dangling off All Mights leg at 250ft in the air-Wait a minute AHH HE'S DANGLING 250FT IN THE AIR.

All Might(distance): Let go of me! Your fanaticism is too much!

Me: H-Hey don't drop him.

Midoriya(distance): If I... let go now... I'll die!

All Might(distance): That's true.

Me: aand their gone great. Alright MIDORIYA HOLD ON I'LL FIND YOU!!

NARRATOR POV

Midoriya and All Might were still soaring through the air.

Midoriya: I... have... a lot of things... I want to ask you directly!

All Might: Okay, okay! I get it, so close your eyes and mouth!

Midoriya complies as All Might was looking for a place to put him he started to cough up blood.

All Might: Shit...

They landed on a nearby building where midoriya was still recovering from that near death experience.

Midoriya: Th-that was scary...

All Might: Good grief. If you talk to the people downstairs, I'm sure they'll let you down. I seriously am outta time, so I really must go.

Midoriya: Wait! Um...

All Might: No I will not wait!

Midoriya: But--

Midoriya stops and remembered what the doctor said, what his mom said. Even what bakugo said.

Midoriya (thoughts): That might be true... but even so, I...

But then he remembers what Y/n said.

Midoriya: Even if I don't have a quirk, can I become a hero?

All Might stops.

Midoriya: Can even someone without a quirk be like you?

All Might turns around. This might be it.

Midoriya(thoughts): My meeting with All Might... this miracle...At the time, I couldn't even imagine how much it would change my fate.

————————————————————————

Hey guys Author here thanks for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed sorry if it was kinda shorter than all the others.

Until next time see ya later.