CHAPTER 11: DID WE MAKE IT...?

Narrator: Hello everybody welcome back when we last saw our protagonists the entrance exam had begun. Y/n got a great amount of points while midoriya got none. But he did save the Brown hair girl from the gate so yeah.

Y/n: Well Midoriya you did save someone in need so I think that's counts as a point.

Midoriya was still unconscious.

Everyone gathered around the duo with questions about what just happened.

Student 1: He was hiding such an amazing quirk why?

Student 2: Maybe he was acting to trick others? But it doesn't look like he gained anything from doing so.

Y/n: Hey you guys are missing the point didn't you see my friend jumped out to save that girl. While you guys just ran away.

This got the attention of Tenya lida.

lida: I would have done the same!

Y/n:

???: Okay, good work

Everyone turned to see who was talking. It was an old lady.

Blonde boy: That mademoiselle is the backbone of U

Blonde boy: That mademoiselle is the backbone of U.A.

She walks to midoriya and Y/n.

Old lady: Oh dear, you were hurt this much by your own quirk?

Y/n: Yeah but is he gonna be okay?

The lady then puckered up her lips

Y/n: What the-

Old lady: Kiss!

Everyone: OLD LADY!

Student: Wh-What was that?

Blonde boy: U.A. High licensed school nurse...the youthful heroine, Recovery Girl! Her quirk is the super-activation of healing ability. U.A. can only go through with such a reckless entrance exam because of her.

As he finishes midoriya wounds are all healed up.

Y/n: Damn girl your methods may be a bit out there but it gets the job done.