CHAPTER 2: BROCCOLI BOI

Author: Hello everybody welcome back to My totally awesome story today I'd like to start off this episode with some SUPER AWESOME BADASS INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC
...
What.. really... alright well then.
In terms of music we have no music
Sooo.. yeah FU-
------------------------
Narrator: When we last saw our protagonist he has just defeated a shark villain known as "Sharky" using the power of memes. No you're not high it really happened anyway. After receiving a really long origin story on the history of quirks and pro heroes and villains. We find Y/n in the destroyed shop with his new ally.

Y/n: So you're telling me that people have superpowers here.

Ron: How do you not know this have you been living under a rock?

Y/n: Well I guess you can say that I'm not really from around here.

Ron: So what's your next move then?

Y/n: Welp I'm going to just lay here and die..yeah that seems logical.

Ron: Ok- wait what?

Y/n: Yep I am lost in a world that I do not understand, where people have superpowers and I don't know where everything is so instead of looking for help I'm just gonna lay here until I die and hopefully it'll all go away.
Good night.

Ron: OH yeah you could do that then the authorities will arrive, look at the scene and since I'm quirkless and people saw your power they'll put the pieces together, mark you as a vigilante and send you of to prison.

Y/n sighed he knew that leaving here would be too much work but dealing with the police would be even more work.

Y/n: Fine I'm leaving but I'm pretty sure this is a plot to get me out of your store

Ron just shrugged at him.

Y/n: Wish me luck see ya later Ron.

Ron: Good luck out there.

As Y/n was leaving he spots a kid with Green messy hair running past him.

Green hair: *...Mumble...*

Y/n: